Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

K_Ash

how worried should we be about that debt? how does that affect the Transfers if at all?...

K_Ash

Grealish for 90m, Dembele for 60m and Pogba out for 100. Calling it now
I dont get the Dembele's. Martial will be the 9 for the next 5 years and Rash inside forward from the left for the next 5 years: As long as those 2 don't get injured, Dembele will get the "secondary games".
Dembele will not move to be a sub to Martial. Unless you believe that Dembele is superior than Martial thus would take over his spot, signing him would makes no sense. Even more so knowing that Greenwood will be one year older filling up

RedDevilUnited369

I dont get the Dembele's. Martial will be the 9 for the next 5 years and Rash inside forward from the left for the next 5 years: As long as those 2 don't get injured, Dembele will get the "secondary games".
Dembele will not move to be a sub to Martial. Unless you believe that Dembele is superior than Martial thus would take over his spot, signing him would makes no sense. Even more so knowing that Greenwood will be one year older filling up
I agree...if we get Dembele he’s basically signing up to do what Lukaku wouldn’t...be an option to come on off the bench and start in cup games.

I see a lot of the Cafe don’t unerstand that’s the reason Lukaku left..

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Widespread reports that he has a £45m release clause in case of relegation..
then that’s a quality addition for that price. Wouldn’t bother going in for him for those huge prices. I do like how he takes responsibility on the pitch though and tries to force the issue. I think he’d do well here. If this was the bundesliga it would be the type of signing Bayern would make.

Red00012

I noticed tonight the fans were back singing Man City’s gonna die compared to the Woodward one. The protest has more or less died since the alleged big walkout at Wolves and signing Bruno a few days before it.
It’s also coincided with a decent run of form on the field lately.
It seems like we only moan about the owners when things aren’t going well on the field.

Last edited:

Fluctuation0161

The lack of signings was the final straw for some fans. I guess signing Bruno had appeased, for now!
Personally I want those wcum bags out of the club and think that even with Bruno they've still underspent the last 2 years in particular. Not to mention the debt riddled club they've left us with!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I noticed tonight the fans were back singing Man City’s gonna die compared to the Woodward one. The protest has more or less died since the big walkout at Wolves and signing Bruno a few days before it.
It seems like we only moan about the owners when things aren’t going well on the field.
What big walkout?

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I noticed tonight the fans were back singing Man City’s gonna die compared to the Woodward one. The protest has more or less died since the big walkout at Wolves and signing Bruno a few days before it.
Sadly yes.

I'm sure this time we've turned the corner and a new dawn is here.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Glazers are planning to sign/have signed Tom Brady for 30 mils a year for the Bucs? Is it United money?

Tiber

NFL teams have to spend 90% of the salary cup under the new CBA. Signing Brady doesn't effect United

feck Brady though

Last edited:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Can he fans please rally for a season and just stop giving these fecks money

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Last post before Samid — April. Just shows how much we really want these cnuts out. We’ve no stomach to drive out of the club.

crossy1686

career ending
The apologists will be here as soon as we get a positive result to pepper over the cracks as if the institutional rot isn't evident to everyone without red tinted blinders
Just remember who the problem is, having a go at other United fans won't help. People will come round in their own time.

ShinjiNinja26

We’ve got the opportunity to make a real statement here with the fact there’s currently no fans in the stadium. When fans are finally able to return we should just boycott the games and keep the stadium empty until something finally gives. Obviously will never happen though due to the fear of losing season tickets and the fact people will be desperate to return after such a long lay off.

Lee565

We as fans don't deserve this. It's killing my spirit.
Tbh we do, we have been spineless in putting any real pressure on the glazers and woodward compared what other club fans have done when their clubs have been screwed over by greedy owners.

Fans wouldn't protest inside the stadium on match days because they didn't want to create a negative environment even though glazers have been doing exactly that with this club.

Woodenlung

Sancho, Haaland and Bellingham are shooting the lights out for Dortmund right now. Three players we couldn't secure despite being priority targets.