#GlazersOut

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Marcelinho87, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Aug 8, 2019

Snuffkin New Member

Yes there need to be demonstrations around the city and outside the FA headquarters.
  2. Aug 8, 2019

Patrick08 New Member

Are they selling?
  3. Aug 8, 2019

Random Task Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Does it strike as odd why no such demonstrations are taking place?
  4. Aug 8, 2019

MancunianAngels Full Member

It’s not changing. As I’ve said all summer, any protest against the Glazers that isn’t leaving your seat empty, is ultimately pointless.

If you have a season ticket for the coming season, you may aswell try and enjoy it. Have a sing song with your pals, make some new heroes on the pitch, take up binge drinking...
  5. Aug 8, 2019

Johan07 Full Member

Thats not true at all. The amount is around 20m a year the last four years (after we were listed at NYSE). Before that: nothing. So total like 78m I think it is over 15 years. To all shareholders, not just the Glazers.
    EDIT
    As a comparison that is what our wagebill increased with under Mourinho. Like 80-90m during his reign. Yearly.
  6. Aug 8, 2019

MaxiPaxi likes to shove his mum's boiled eggs up his rectum

Of course they would. But for the right price. I’m willing to bet they’re looking way more than the market value of the club. I’d say 4Bn quid which would be 1Bn over our valuation.
  7. Aug 8, 2019

Imran Mamdani New Member

we should be targeting where it hurts the most. stop buying/renewing season tickets, stop buying merch, stop tv subs inc mutv... once the feel it in the pockets thats when they'll listen or at least acknowledge our pain. Otherwise, as long as money keeps coming in, wtf.
  8. Aug 8, 2019

Ask yourself why the season ticket holders have shown no interest in protesting.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  9. Aug 8, 2019

Dr. StrangeHate Full Member

10. Aug 8, 2019

edgar allan Full Member

Sorry but the Glaziers sign off the expenditure for ED. No fan , but he does as he is told. We spent 2 months haggling for Maguire and ended up paying more.

Jose had nearly relegated Chelsea and had a complete breakdown, he wasn't a sensible choice....but that is history.
    They listened to Ferguson with the moyles appt.
  11. Aug 8, 2019

Alabaster Codify7 Full Member

Not being confrontational, genuinely would like to know why?
  12. Aug 8, 2019

Im red2 Prophet of Doom

In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
    Manchester United were a club at the height of its power until the day the Glazers arrived with their stooge Ed Woodward. Since then United have been on a downward spiral, ok, the downward trend took a while to show, simply because the club had a fantastic manager and many great players. But now the facts are clearly showing the Glazers are not interested in winning trophies. They are just happy to cream off the cash that keeps coming to them from the club. Many are calling for Ed Woodward to be sacked, there is no way that he will be sacked for he is doing a perfect job in the eyes of his employers. I hope the Glazers are getting ready to sell the club, for if they are not then you can be sure that the club will continue to have no proper direction. The transfer window next season will be a carbon copy of this season and the seasons before, and Ed will still be calling the shots. I hate when I see Woodward in the stand at matches trying to look like he gives a toss about results. Manchester United are doomed to become mediocre unless the parasites are somehow forced out. Let us hope that this happens soon.
  13. Aug 8, 2019

Perhaps they feel there is no just cause for protest at this point. I don't know for sure as I'm not a matchgoer myself - too tight and broke for that.

Recent history tells us that when they are pissed off, the United faithful aren't afraid to make their feelings known.
  14. Aug 8, 2019

BlueHaze Full Member

Past 2 seasons we've made over £500m in revenue and only had a net spend of £70m two summers in a row. What a joke. They've taken us for a ride yet again.
  15. Aug 8, 2019

Igor Drefljak Definitely Russian

I fecked off going to watch United last season.
    I actually had hopes of having the drive to go see some this season, but feck it, money can stay in my pocket once again
  16. Aug 8, 2019

PoTMS Full Member

I'm going to miss a lot of United matches through work but I can't see me missing out on a lot.
  17. Aug 8, 2019

Nou_Camp99 Full Member

We can only hope it's because they are looking to sell the club.
  18. Aug 8, 2019

KiD MoYeS Good Craig got his c'nuppins

Glazers / Woodward are going nowhere, they're getting richer by the week. Support Ole and support the kids, f*ck the rest.
  19. Aug 8, 2019

No, that was Jose's second stint in charge of Chelsea. We could have had him after his Real days when he was still the top dog. If I recall correctly, he was practically begging for the job in the media.
  20. Aug 8, 2019

Kill 'em all Pastor of Muppets

The 25% clause the players have when we don't qualify for the champions league is just a means to protect the bottom line. Reduction of revenue because of lack of champions league? No problem just cut wages by 25% and the profits remain the same.

If you look at it that way, Champions league qualification may be seen as meaningless for our owners.
  21. Aug 8, 2019

Johan07 Full Member

If anything how the Glazers have handled United financially over the last 4-5 years indicates the exact opposite: that they are not selling anytime soon. The increasing amount spent on wages the last couple of years have reduced our EBITDA and its not something a prospective seller would do. They will be around for at least 5 years more.
  22. Aug 8, 2019

reddevilchennai New Member

Glazers should have appointed DOF in that case. It is Glazers fault completely.
  23. Aug 8, 2019

Woodzy Full Member

Never mind the manager, we will never get back to the top until Woodward and more importantly, the Glazers, are gone.

If this is a sign of their ambition when we are at our lowest point post-Fergie, then we have no chance
  24. Aug 8, 2019

Im red2 Prophet of Doom

25. Aug 8, 2019

I think a DoF would be a step in the right direction for sure.
  26. Aug 8, 2019

Rampant-red New Member

That bunch of wankers have me in a rage milking our club dry and not building our club. They are destroying mufc. I for one will NOT attend or spend a penny on the brand till they are gone and we have new owners who want to build us back. Please excuse the choice language but Feck Glazers and the board out
  27. Aug 8, 2019

Revan Assumptionman

Only in the last 4-5 years or so.
  28. Aug 8, 2019

Majima Full Member

Good for you. Me too. If everyone kept away, we may be able to get rid of them quickly. Football clubs are like a cult/religion though, the fans are easy pickings for businessmen.
  29. Aug 8, 2019

Tom Van Persie No relation

This.
  30. Aug 8, 2019

Im red2 Prophet of Doom

31. Aug 8, 2019

sammsky1 Pochettino's #1 fan

Plus 1
  32. Aug 8, 2019

Valar Morghulis Full Member

Supports:
    BBW
    Bollocks...
  33. Aug 8, 2019

flappyjay Full Member

Getting glazers out is almost an impossible task. I think there should be a whole serious movement against Ed. It's should be as intensive as the one against the glazers a few years ago. Let's pick an easier battle
  34. Aug 8, 2019

Nori- Full Member

I could be completely off here but I feel like the owners still don't have complete faith in Solskjaer

With the way we feel apart towards then end of last season and his lack of high level managerial experience then don't want to go all in financially. Yes we bought Maguire, but that was a area everyone knew we had to fix, with or without Ole.

I think they'll give him some time, see how he is doing and if they feel confident, more of the big transfers will happen
  35. Aug 8, 2019

Im red2 Prophet of Doom

You could be right there mate, would be like cutting the blood sucking part off of the mosquito.
  36. Aug 8, 2019

ColvaleGoa Full Member

Well,,,, it will be #Ole Out before #Glazers out. And that will be our normal Boom Bang Crash cycle.

It's Deja vu season..time to start who will be our Manager come December.
  37. Aug 8, 2019

Im red2 Prophet of Doom

And then you woke up?
  38. Aug 8, 2019

Mr Pigeon baldy fatty bum bum

Staging a 'coo' against my enemies in Fife
    Triple rum and coke with another triple rum instead of the coke. And a triple rum instead of a glass.
  39. Aug 8, 2019

Mr Pigeon baldy fatty bum bum

Staging a 'coo' against my enemies in Fife
    Shouldn't have hired him then. They either back him or bring in someone else and back them. Either way, a club of this size shouldn't be run like this.
  40. Aug 8, 2019

USREDEVIL New Member

When Manchester United continue to be unfashionable, sponsors will take notice, less fans will come, and ultimately profits will decrease. But at that point, it's like turning a huge ship totally around. Right now we probably just need a bit of an adjustment in investment in the squad and we can recover. Unfortunately we've just let one big opportunity slip by in this transfer window.