#GlazersOut

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
We need to get the Glazers out.
Let's come together and reclaim the club.

U-N-I-T-E-D

I do wonder what the answer is here, not just for ourselves but also the Spurs/Arsenals/Liverpools of the world.
I think it’s obvious that a football club isn’t like a normal business. They have a cap on the money owners can put in to a club, maybe they need a cap on what an owner can take out?

Limit the amount of money leaving a club, to maximise their profits they’d have to make a whole lot money that must be reinvested in the club.

deafepl

Do you think we'd be better paying for a new 90K stadium and perhaps new player if we borrowed money rather than financing the Glazers's LBO loans? Not to mention that they have taken out 15-20m annually in dividends.

Off topic, Combined an interest rate repayment and dividends, they have cost us almost 50m for nothing. besides, they employed themselves as the chairman so they get paid themselves, I don't remember how much salary they earn from the club itself.

I'm okay with the Glazers taking out money in dividends but not LBO which I went against it because it doesn't benefit us at all when we could have used it for our new stadium, upgrade or something like this so we'd be better off paying debt rather than taxes.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Liverpool, and City, etc haven't taken out the money in dividends.

Arsenal and Spurs borrowed a lot of money to develop their new stadium, it boasts their matchday revenue so they cover their installment payment from their matchday sales. We don't and we keep financing LBO forevers. We have like 300m cash in the bank.

Stepney73

The Glazers have spent £0 since taking over yet have saddled us with debts and taking out millions for themselves.

Don't let them kid you they have invested, the money United have spent is money the club has generated itself.

They are a disease.

Spot on

These parasites are dragging the club down and have more or less destroyed what it's took us 20 years to build up.

Manchester United will NEVER be a top side while these shitheads are in charge.

Glazers out and take that chinless bean counter with them.

Andersonson

Spot on

These parasites are dragging the club down and have more or less destroyed what it's took us 20 years to build up.

Manchester United will NEVER be a top side while these shitheads are in charge.

Glazers out and take that chinless bean counter with them.

Is our net spend 0??

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I am getting quite fed up with the Glazer defenders in here. Its a bit of a head-scratcher, really. Club in bits, unanimous agreement among the fans I know, among the press. But lots of voices raised in their defence in here. What's the story, lads?

arthurka

I am getting quite fed up with the Glazer defenders in here. Its a bit of a head-scratcher, really. Club in bits, unanimous agreement among the fans I know, among the press. But lots of voices raised in their defence in here. What's the story, lads?
You mean the it could be worse guys? There isnt a club out there that could generate so much money. But they still managed to feck it up.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Yep. I can't stand the leeching, parasitic cnuts. Only good thing about a downturn in fortunes is we might finally remedy the club of this disease and they can return to whatever hellhole they crawled out of.

#glazersout

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
I don't like the way people look down and patronise those who are trying to make a difference. Fair enough if you're cynical and you don't think it stands a chance, but there's no need to act like you're better than those who want to give it a go.

I have to say, spamming the likes of AON and Chevrolet on Twitter with #GlazersOut tweets is a genuinely effective move. Proper good idea that.
Oh no, the wannabe terrorists are spamming now :rolleyes:

Stepney73

Is our net spend 0??

It's -1 billion

If we qualified for the top 4 every year but needed say 200 million to win the title the net spend would stay at 0 as the glazers would see a 200 million investment of the clubs own money that would return less than half that to the clubs bottom line as pointless.

Our problems started way before we bought the likes of pogba and lukaku(as you seem to be under the illusion that the glazers are splashing the cash).When we sold ronaldo back in 2009 we should have used that 80 million plus say another 20 or 30 to get 3 or 4 top players in and keep the squad in top condition but it was used servicing a debt we never had before they took over.
There are various threads on here about the likes of lingard,Jones smalling darmian etc. being mid table average players that any top club with ambitions would have shipped out years ago but the glazers will only let the club spend the minimum(of its own money)that is needed to keep the sponsor money roll in.

The sooner they are gone the better.

Momentum building by all accounts

https://mobile.twitter.com/woodwardout2/status/1142128634859335682

Last edited:

tony54

I've been very outspoken about the glaziers for many a year. They are the worm that rots the wood. Once the infestation sets in there is only one cure and that is to cut it out, get rid. Yes, and take the idiot CEO with them , never to be seen in football ever again.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
The last time the green and gold campaign happened, we were in a great spot on the pitch, this time around, it could be a different story, especially if we start the season badly.

The growth of social media in the past 10+ years will only help the cause kick start and keep it in the media's eye.

C'est Moi Cantona

That's false, we were, and we might be again.
We only were because they bought a club that was already well set as a top side, and they had SAF & Gill holding everything together for their really dangerous years with us financially, if we'd been like we are now during those early years I dread to think what would have happened.

Basically they took control of the footballing side of things when Moyes came in, and it has been mistake after mistake, and they seem to have no appetite to change who's caused a lot if this, so there no isn't any evidence that we can become a top side again under the Glazers, quite the opposite.

Tel074

The only way to properly hurt and affect the Glaziers is to vote with your feet. A few games at OT that is virtually empty and something will be done.

clarkydaz

Aon actively blocking fans as are MoPlay... Adidas, Chevrolet etc all getting flooded...

I asked Duncan Castles to tweet the hashtag and he did then he DMs me the link :lol:
This is awesome
That's false, we were, and we might be again.
We were despite them by having fergie to keep the ship steady.

Can you imagine Mourinho or pep losing ronaldo then having to replace him with obertan, valencia and a crocked michael owen?

edgar allan

Glazers will go if the share price starts dropping.
Why would they? The club pay them dividends, a wage and cover all their interest payments on the loan to used to mortgage the club, why would they ever consider selling?

Ventura

Glazers out is nice and all, but the real question is who would then come in. If it's the Saudis, I'd rather keep the Glazers, thanks.

Bestietom

A bad transfer window along with a bad start to the season, and I can see uproar in Manchester United club.

Fosu-Mens

Why would they? The club pay them dividends, a wage and cover all their interest payments on the loan to used to mortgage the club, why would they ever consider selling?
Because they have "sweated the asset" for some time now. When doing this and things starts to go a certain way... It does not get better. Better to sell now, than sell for pennies later.

tob

I gave up hope on getting rid off the Glazers after 2010 when the Red Knights takeover bid failed.
Don’t think we’ll ever come as close as that again.

Kemizee

I don't like the way people look down and patronise those who are trying to make a difference. Fair enough if you're cynical and you don't think it stands a chance, but there's no need to act like you're better than those who want to give it a go.

I have to say, spamming the likes of AON and Chevrolet on Twitter with #GlazersOut tweets is a genuinely effective move. Proper good idea that.
Well said.

Dolf

So just out of curiosity. Let's say the Glazers sell the club. Who do you think will do better? Who's going to buy us and invest 100's of millions?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I gave up hope on getting rid off the Glazers after 2010 when the Red Knights takeover bid failed.
Don’t think we’ll ever come as close as that again.
Think the only way would if we got relegated unfortunately. Not sure they would want to be connected with a Championship side. It would mess up the sponsorship deals, the value of the club everything. That would be a doomsday scenario.

DomesticTadpole

So just out of curiosity. Let's say the Glazers sell the club. Who do you think will do better? Who's going to buy us and invest 100's of millions?
It would almost be worth failing to lower the value of the club and open the market to a wider group of buyers. Just as a fan I don't want us to fail. It is an awful situation.:(

Saffron

This is awesome

We were despite them by having fergie to keep the ship steady.

Can you imagine Mourinho or pep losing ronaldo then having to replace him with obertan, valencia and a crocked michael owen?
And yet some Glazer apologists still believe Fergie refused to spend the Ronaldo money.

2001: Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Verón

2002: Rio Ferdinand

2003: Ronaldo for a new world-record fee for a teenager

2004: Wayne Rooney for huge money at the time

Lennon

I already re-activated my twitter account to be part of it!
I want to be involved, I am ready ... where to start!? :cool:

wolvored

Perhaps the U S fans could start protesting outside the three siblings homes that don't have anything to do with Utd. That might be pressure that they don't like

red thru&thru

Very well said.

Annoys me how people will moan but won't take even the slightest little action

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Perhaps the U S fans could start protesting outside the three siblings homes that don't have anything to do with Utd. That might be pressure that they don't like
Everything has to start with our Manchester based fans. We all love the club but I've had the privilege of attending matches on a regular basis when I lived in Manchester and know just how much United means for them. Once the Stretford end turns on the Glazers, you'll see a real protest.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
The difference between Liverpool's owners and ours isn't that the former are in it for the glory of winning trophies. The difference is that lately they've made/sanctioned the right moves on the football side, no doubt to boost the value of the club (and less so because they love football and wish to please the Scouse fans). Why the Glazers have neglected to do certain things (like hiring a DoF) is beyond me, but they too surely seek to boost the club's value. Their likely endgame is to sell United at a point when the expected profit has maxed out. It makes very little sense to actively under-invest in the team under such circumstances.

Marcelinho87

Millions doesn't need investing from any buyer just stop preventing the club from spending it's own money.

DomesticTadpole

Millions doesn't need investing from any buyer just stop preventing the club from spending it's own money.
Their bad decisions might be making our own money diminish or will eventually. The money from not regularly being in the CL is bound to impact at some point. There is a good reason why all the big clubs want to be in it. Not having a DOF before now coming home to roost.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Was great seeing every post on the United twitter account itnaudated with #glazersout. Was wondering if we could also do it to sponsors, but do not link it to Man Utd or Glazers cos that could turn negative into good publicity. Instead people should just post random negative comments eg

“damn these noodles gave me the shitz”

“had a Chevy, losing my job and replacing it with 10 year old micra was the best thing that ever happened to me”