#GlazersOut

Marcelinho87

No matter your thoughts on this working or not, all it takes is a second or so per day.

Keep this going and let these feckers hear that we want them gone NOW!

If you wanna do extra then I suggest flooding our sponsors with the same message.. the bigger the movement the better the chances.

Come on guys, give it a go!

LUHG #GlazersOut

3KDré

I would rather have something like #DemoteWoodward.

thomas porter

Ed Woodward is incompetent but the Glazers have been leaches who have been sucking money out of Old Trafford since they arrived.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
No matter your thoughts on this working or not, all it takes is a second or so per day.

Keep this going and let these feckers hear that we want them gone NOW!

If you wanna do extra then I suggest flooding our sponsors with the same message.. the bigger the movement the better the chances.

Come on guys, give it a go!

LUHG #GlazersOut
Better the chances of what exactly?

We have been here before, I think you are at least 10 years too late with this one

Now #WoodwardOut is a more achievable aim

Esquire

Saw something on Twitter Tweets about OGS only having 100m to spend this summer and further recruitment subject to player sales. If that’s true then FFS yes they need to go.

Sylar

Things that would also help gain notice / attention (maybe)

-Respond to every United tweet with that (spam it)
-respond to sponsors with that

Then things that may help
-cancel mutv
-dont renew United memberships

And obviously not really boycotting games but not buying tickets
(Problem being the huge fanbase so there will always be somebody to take the place and spend in megastore)
Etc

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Stop buying Sky sports subscriptions, BT subscriptions, any Man Utd merch or any sponsor merch,
Stopping going to games won't matter one iota, they get most money from TV rights, that goes under then they will get the message.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Are people surprised the Glazers want to make money on the club? They're not a nonprofit charity.

Morpheus 7

Stop buying Sky sports subscriptions, BT subscriptions, any Man Utd merch or any sponsor merch,
Stopping going to games won't matter one iota, they get most money from TV rights, that goes under then they will get the message.
How about stop buying merchandise from them, go cheap to dh gate if you have to. Then when you go to games buying nothing in the stadium. Stream the games or watch them in the pub. That would make a huge difference. Don't see why people are putting anything in to the club when they aren't.

Marcelinho87

Better the chances of what exactly?

We have been here before, I think you are at least 10 years too late with this one

Now #WoodwardOut is a more achievable aim
If Woodward leaves but the Glazers remain we will just get another Woodward, he is there to make them money.

Marcelinho87

Things that would also help gain notice / attention (maybe)

-Respond to every United tweet with that (spam it)
-respond to sponsors with that

Then things that may help
-cancel mutv
-dont renew United memberships

And obviously not really boycotting games but not buying tickets
(Problem being the huge fanbase so there will always be somebody to take the place and spend in megastore)
Etc
Boycotting in my opinion would be bigger, the seats are sold, yes but the place would be empty.

If you just didn't buy then they would sell elsewhere as you mentioned.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Saw something on Twitter Tweets about OGS only having 100m to spend this summer and further recruitment subject to player sales. If that’s true then FFS yes they need to go.
if true, we are also gonners. not even close to also rans

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
How about stop buying merchandise from them, go cheap to dh gate if you have to. Then when you go to games buying nothing in the stadium. Stream the games or watch them in the pub. That would make a huge difference. Don't see why people are putting anything in to the club when they aren't.
Exactly what I said!
The only way to hurt them is by hitting them hard where they are hurt easiest.
Stop the money flow then they'll wake up.
It may be a catch 22 with regards to the club, for example the less money the owners have the worse the team is likely to get...

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Twitter is FULL of Glazersout as from this morning.

Glazer's OUT - Woodward OUT !

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
What more you want from the glazers? Aren’t we on top of the transfer budget list since Sir Alex left?

The only thing that the Saudi would do is give our players higher wage and get more spoiled brat. I feel woody is more apt as he is charge of most footballing related matters. The lack of a transfer committee and perhaps a DoF, is somewhat worrying. Plus, his decision to hire Ole based on a fluke honeymoon period.

Maticmaker

I suspect we went through all this ten years ago, Green& Gold campaign, all it did was help take the eye off the ball and help lose us a record PL title, (would have been four in four years) and what makes you think the Glazers take any notice whatsoever?
The only way the owners may sit up is when fans stop buying match tickets, merchandise , MUTV subscriptions, etc. The owners don't even bother about sponsors once they have them tied into a contract.

Esquire

if true, we are also gonners. not even close to also rans
I hope to the heavens that is not true and will give them the whole summer to prove we are serious about recovering. James is a good start and AWB will be a good signing. But if all we have is a 100m then we won’t compete. We have to many holes.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
If Woodward leaves but the Glazers remain we will just get another Woodward, he is there to make them money.
Not necessarily - a CEO who has some clue about football would be a good start

Woodward will leave ones the Glazers are gone.
I hope he's gone a lot sooner than that because I reckon its going to be a long wait until the Glazers are gone

Moriarty

I suspect we went through all this ten years ago, Green& Gold campaign, all it did was help take the eye off the ball and help lose us a record PL title, (would have been four in four years) and what makes you think the Glazers take any notice whatsoever?
The only way the owners may sit up is when fans stop buying match tickets, merchandise , MUTV subscriptions, etc. The owners don't even bother about sponsors once they have them tied into a contract.
I think this is the aim of the latest campaign. If sponsors get bombarded by negative messages, it might make them sit up and notice. I doubt contracts with United are one-sided.

Marcelinho87

What more you want from the glazers? Aren’t we on top of the transfer budget list since Sir Alex left?

The only thing that the Saudi would do is give our players higher wage and get more spoiled brat. I feel woody is more apt as he is charge of most footballing related matters. The lack of a transfer committee and perhaps a DoF, is somewhat worrying. Plus, his decision to hire Ole based on a fluke honeymoon period.
The Glazers have spent £0 since taking over yet have saddled us with debts and taking out millions for themselves.

Don't let them kid you they have invested, the money United have spent is money the club has generated itself.

They are a disease.

Fosu-Mens

Think he would, because a new owner would bring their own people in and they must realise keeping Woodward would not get fans onside.
All the dross goes with the Glazers: Woody, Judge and hopefully a number of the players.

I hope he's gone a lot sooner than that because I reckon its going to be a long wait until the Glazers are gone
Don't see why they will remove him as long as the club stays profitable.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
All the dross goes with the Glazers: Woody, Judge and hopefully a number of the players.

Don't see why they will remove him as long as the club stays profitable.
Suppose it will depend on if the club stays profitable and not sure how it won't. Fans will still buy the shirts because they can't help themselves. How do you co-ordinate a shirt boycott, when your fans are all over the world? The fans will mostly still come to OT and follow them away from home. The TV money will still come in for now and we will get shown a lot, because we have a lot of fans. The only way is not buy stuff from the store, not buy food etc in the stadium, don't buy hospitality packages, don't go on stadium tours. Then there is their TV channel.