#GlazersOut

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Nothing will happen. OT fans have watched us drop to this without a whimper, so why expect that to change?
It’s not changing. As I’ve said all summer, any protest against the Glazers that isn’t leaving your seat empty, is ultimately pointless.

If you have a season ticket for the coming season, you may aswell try and enjoy it. Have a sing song with your pals, make some new heroes on the pitch, take up binge drinking...

Johan07

That's not true though.
The Glazers have taken out a substantial amount in dividends every year - to the tune of £15m a year, along with the rest of the shareholders,
Thats not true at all. The amount is around 20m a year the last four years (after we were listed at NYSE). Before that: nothing. So total like 78m I think it is over 15 years. To all shareholders, not just the Glazers.
EDIT
As a comparison that is what our wagebill increased with under Mourinho. Like 80-90m during his reign. Yearly.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Are they selling?
Of course they would. But for the right price. I’m willing to bet they’re looking way more than the market value of the club. I’d say 4Bn quid which would be 1Bn over our valuation.

Imran Mamdani

It’s not changing. As I’ve said all summer, any protest against the Glazers that isn’t leaving your seat empty, is ultimately pointless.

If you have a season ticket for the coming season, you may aswell try and enjoy it. Have a sing song with your pals, make some new heroes on the pitch, take up binge drinking...
we should be targeting where it hurts the most. stop buying/renewing season tickets, stop buying merch, stop tv subs inc mutv... once the feel it in the pockets thats when they'll listen or at least acknowledge our pain. Otherwise, as long as money keeps coming in, wtf.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Ask yourself why the season ticket holders have shown no interest in protesting.

Last edited:

edgar allan

Again, we've made attempts to sign a number of midfielders this summer. That we failed to secure any of them is hardly down to the Glazers. The club chairman controls transfer fees and contract negotiations, not the owners. You should redirect your anger at Ed Woodward.

I'm no fan of the Glazers, for what it's worth, it was solely their decision to appoint David Moyes as Fergie's successor. One of, if not the, worst managerial appointments in the history of the sport. We are where we are today because of that appointment. Everyone and their dog knew the only logical choice was Jose Mourinho, yet for reasons only known to themselves, they went with an absolute nobody. And now we, and they, are paying the price for it.
Sorry but the Glaziers sign off the expenditure for ED. No fan , but he does as he is told. We spent 2 months haggling for Maguire and ended up paying more.

Jose had nearly relegated Chelsea and had a complete breakdown, he wasn't a sensible choice....but that is history.
They listened to Ferguson with the moyles appt.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
Manchester United were a club at the height of its power until the day the Glazers arrived with their stooge Ed Woodward. Since then United have been on a downward spiral, ok, the downward trend took a while to show, simply because the club had a fantastic manager and many great players. But now the facts are clearly showing the Glazers are not interested in winning trophies. They are just happy to cream off the cash that keeps coming to them from the club. Many are calling for Ed Woodward to be sacked, there is no way that he will be sacked for he is doing a perfect job in the eyes of his employers. I hope the Glazers are getting ready to sell the club, for if they are not then you can be sure that the club will continue to have no proper direction. The transfer window next season will be a carbon copy of this season and the seasons before, and Ed will still be calling the shots. I hate when I see Woodward in the stand at matches trying to look like he gives a toss about results. Manchester United are doomed to become mediocre unless the parasites are somehow forced out. Let us hope that this happens soon.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Not being confrontational, genuinely would like to know why?
Perhaps they feel there is no just cause for protest at this point. I don't know for sure as I'm not a matchgoer myself - too tight and broke for that.

Recent history tells us that when they are pissed off, the United faithful aren't afraid to make their feelings known.

BlueHaze

Past 2 seasons we've made over £500m in revenue and only had a net spend of £70m two summers in a row. What a joke. They've taken us for a ride yet again.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I fecked off going to watch United last season.
I actually had hopes of having the drive to go see some this season, but feck it, money can stay in my pocket once again

PoTMS

I'm going to miss a lot of United matches through work but I can't see me missing out on a lot.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Past 2 seasons we've made over £500m in revenue and only had a net spend of £70m two summers in a row. What a joke. They've taken us for a ride yet again.
We can only hope it's because they are looking to sell the club.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Glazers / Woodward are going nowhere, they're getting richer by the week. Support Ole and support the kids, f*ck the rest.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Sorry but the Glaziers sign off the expenditure for ED. No fan , but he does as he is told. We spent 2 months haggling for Maguire and ended up paying more.

Jose had nearly relegated Chelsea and had a complete breakdown, he wasn't a sensible choice....but that is history.
They listened to Ferguson with the moyles appt.
No, that was Jose's second stint in charge of Chelsea. We could have had him after his Real days when he was still the top dog. If I recall correctly, he was practically begging for the job in the media.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The 25% clause the players have when we don't qualify for the champions league is just a means to protect the bottom line. Reduction of revenue because of lack of champions league? No problem just cut wages by 25% and the profits remain the same.

If you look at it that way, Champions league qualification may be seen as meaningless for our owners.

Johan07

We can only hope it's because they are looking to sell the club.
If anything how the Glazers have handled United financially over the last 4-5 years indicates the exact opposite: that they are not selling anytime soon. The increasing amount spent on wages the last couple of years have reduced our EBITDA and its not something a prospective seller would do. They will be around for at least 5 years more.

reddevilchennai

You're not accounting for the fact that at the time of the Glazer's takeover, United were in possession of one of the best teams in Europe. There was no need for huge transfer market investment, just the occasional signing here and there to keep the current squad on its toes and competitive.

However, after Fergie retired and the fecking awful decision to replace him with David Moyes inevitablly blew up in their faces, they have invested heavily and consistently. That our managers wasted that investment is not on the shoulders of the Glazers.
Glazers should have appointed DOF in that case. It is Glazers fault completely.

Woodzy

Never mind the manager, we will never get back to the top until Woodward and more importantly, the Glazers, are gone.

If this is a sign of their ambition when we are at our lowest point post-Fergie, then we have no chance

Rampant-red

That bunch of wankers have me in a rage milking our club dry and not building our club. They are destroying mufc. I for one will NOT attend or spend a penny on the brand till they are gone and we have new owners who want to build us back. Please excuse the choice language but Feck Glazers and the board out

Revan

Assumptionman
That's not true though.
The Glazers have taken out a substantial amount in dividends every year - to the tune of £15m a year, along with the rest of the shareholders,
Only in the last 4-5 years or so.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
That bunch of wankers have me in a rage milking our club dry and not building our club. They are destroying mufc. I for one will NOT attend or spend a penny on the brand till they are gone and we have new owners who want to build us back. Please excuse the choice language but Feck Glazers and the board out
Good for you. Me too. If everyone kept away, we may be able to get rid of them quickly. Football clubs are like a cult/religion though, the fans are easy pickings for businessmen.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Plus 1

flappyjay

Getting glazers out is almost an impossible task. I think there should be a whole serious movement against Ed. It's should be as intensive as the one against the glazers a few years ago. Let's pick an easier battle

Nori-

I could be completely off here but I feel like the owners still don't have complete faith in Solskjaer

With the way we feel apart towards then end of last season and his lack of high level managerial experience then don't want to go all in financially. Yes we bought Maguire, but that was a area everyone knew we had to fix, with or without Ole.

I think they'll give him some time, see how he is doing and if they feel confident, more of the big transfers will happen

ColvaleGoa

Well,,,, it will be #Ole Out before #Glazers out. And that will be our normal Boom Bang Crash cycle.

It's Deja vu season..time to start who will be our Manager come December.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
I could be completely off here but I feel like the owners still don't have complete faith in Solskjaer

With the way we feel apart towards then end of last season and his lack of high level managerial experience then don't want to go all in financially. Yes we bought Maguire, but that was a area everyone knew we had to fix, with or without Ole.

I think they'll give him some time, see how he is doing and if they feel confident, more of the big transfers will happen
And then you woke up?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Shouldn't have hired him then. They either back him or bring in someone else and back them. Either way, a club of this size shouldn't be run like this.

USREDEVIL

When Manchester United continue to be unfashionable, sponsors will take notice, less fans will come, and ultimately profits will decrease. But at that point, it's like turning a huge ship totally around. Right now we probably just need a bit of an adjustment in investment in the squad and we can recover. Unfortunately we've just let one big opportunity slip by in this transfer window.

Jaonz

While some clubs even stretch their spending to meet FFP just to improve their club, yet united are doing things that look like going backwards. Low investment to the team, taking a walk in a park on areas we need improvement but expect great achievement. What a disgrace.