Goal of the Season 2020 / 21?

Spaghetti

Mom's
Pogba v Fulham. The touch to control, take it past a player and ping it in from 25 years with his wrong foot. Quality goal at 0-0 at the time.

PowerupMushroom

I agree with the Bruno vs. Newcastle goal, but Cavanis diving header is a close second for me. Everything about that goal is just magical, and you don't see them scored like that often.

alexthelion

From those goals, I would pick either Bruno's against Newcastle on the counter, Cavani's against Spurs or Bruno's against Roma.

The best goal will be the one that wins the EL final.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Pogba vs Fulham
Bruno vs Everton
Rashford vs Brighton

Best selection of goals we've had in a while, we've played some really nice stuff this season. Bruno vs. Newcastle for me, every pass and touch in that move was inch-perfect, not to mention a ridiculously emphatic finish to top it off.

Get In Scholesy

This compilation of goals has truly showcased how long this season has been.

There were times as I was watching I had to ask myself, if it was still this season.

For me it's either the Bruno Volley against West Brom or Pogba's curler against Fulham. Both on their weaker foot with excellent technique.

arnie_ni

Maybe it's because the crowd is back but yea, that goal today

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
And that's why it was daft to vote before the season had ended

Teja

Still has to be the Bruno one but I enjoyed this a lot. The occasion of having the fans back at OT cheering the players on made it super sweet.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Honestly this goal was goal of the season. Why can’t they do the votes in the off season. At the very least this should now be included in next seasons vote. Stupid really.

El Zoido

Yeah I still vote Bruno vs Everton, but this Cavani one is second for sure.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Who was the plank that made the decision to have the goal of the season awarded before the season is over?