Gaming God of War: Ragnarok (PS4/PS5)

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Cannot wait for this game. It’ll be amazing.

Deery

Dreary
Any idea of where it is set? Ancient Greece or Nordic something different

Donut

This will be delayed. Surely they’d show something if it was that far along.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Looked like the best gameplay trailer there to be fair. All other good ones were on pc.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s called Ragnarok so it’s still almost certainly going to be Nordic again.
Kratos’ son is revealed to be Loki at the end of the game, if you remember. Loki has a big part to play in Ragnarök in the myth.

Raw

It's definitely gonna be the same setting as the first, considering the ending of the previous one left a bit of a cliffhanger.

Deery

Dreary
It’s called Ragnarok so it’s still almost certainly going to be Nordic again.
Kratos’ son is revealed to be Loki at the end of the game, if you remember. Loki has a big part to play in Ragnarök in the myth.
Cool I can’t wait for this game going to be unreal..

Minkaro

It's definitely gonna be the same setting as the first, considering the ending of the previous one left a bit of a cliffhanger.
I reckon they’ll have Thor as the main boss of this one, saving Odin for a third. Reckon the wolf might show up though (Fenris?)

Don’t think we’re completely done with the Greek lot either, after those scenes in Helheim

So hyped :drool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely loved the first, probably one of the best games ever for me.

Kratos is still the lead right?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I recently bought the first game and couldn't get into it at all. Really cool setting and okay gameplay but the story being conveyed through constant back-and-forth talking like an Aaron Sorkin film is a bit tiring.

If they dial back on that then I'll be up for the second game.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Same, the first was one of the best games I've ever played.
The fight scene between Kratos and the Stranger just absoluely blew me away.

I think it always helps when you really believe in the character and they did such a great job of making you feel a bond with Kratos and Atreus.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
it's disappointing this is on ps4, too. They could've done amazing things with the single-camera setup if they were able to focus purely on the SSD of the PS5.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The fight scene between Kratos and the Stranger just absoluely blew me away.

I think it always helps when you really believe in the character and they did such a great job of making you feel a bond with Kratos and Atreus.
BOY

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The first game (of this series) was easily one of the finest PS4 games released.

Kratos' Axe could be my favourite video game weapon.

Bojan11

This isn't coming to PS4? I thought it was just Miles Morales, Horizon: Forbidden West and Sackboy.
Why didn’t your source pick up on those games being cross gen? I want a good explanation.

Minkaro

I hope they keep some of the humour from the first. I didn’t expect it, but it was very welcome.

There was one moment where Kratos picks something up, and BOY goes “are you going to carry that the whole way?” and Kratos says, with such sass, “I just might.”

Actually had to pause the game. Christopher Judge does so well with those little moments where Kratos drops the stoicism for a second.

Jev

God of War was probably the game of the PS4 gen for me and with the cliffhanger and title in mind, this should be epic. Best reason yet to get a PS5.

AaronRedDevil

Apparently this is the finale in the Norse Saga. That's a shame. Would've loved a trilogy. Maybe because Cory Balrog isn't working on it and he's doing some sci Fi game he's always wanted to do. Can't wait for next year. Next gen really starts in 2022.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Going to ignore any further trailers. I've seen enough already in this one. One of the things that elevated my experience with the first is that I went in cold.