Film Godzilla vs. Kong

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I wonder if Francis Ford Coppola and Roger Ebert would consider this to be cinema.

Whiny old cnuts aside, this looks awesome.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I don't think I watched the last film but that's a weird creative direction to take
this pretty much happens. The japanese guy puts his hand on GZ and cums in his pants whilst saying "gojeeya". Then GZ revives :lol:

Drifter

American
Loving me some of this. Although the King Of Monsters was a bit of a let down.

Sylar

Isnt Godzilla, in this series, one that is depicted as restoring order to the world. Your typical Anti-Hero to a degree.

I know he is depicted as a villain and a hero over history. Just would find it weird, or too much of a flip, for him to be a villain all of a sudden.

prob pesky humans done something to make him flip or something - but that is weak enough. Be interesting how they play this out.
Yeah it's strange, don't remember any sort of twist or turn that indicated this. If anything I thought Kong would be the ' villain ' to begin with

I didn't mind the trailer music :nervous:
But yes hyped for this

Agree with @AaronRedDevil
This needs cinema surround sound, shame we won't get that

But I guess a 75 inch tv with nice speakers should do the trick

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Just give him a beard and they'll call it character development. Happened with Captain America.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yeah it's strange, don't remember any sort of twist or turn that indicated this. If anything I thought Kong would be the ' villain ' to begin with
Yeah in the trailer they mention that they’re not sure why GZ is destroying things. As mentioned, it’ll probably end up being something the pesky humans did or maybe Kongs dad killed his dad :lol:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I wouldn't rule out the Xiliens being involved in all this.
Those pesky Xiliens .

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Well, this is just not realistic. Kong would have to get homefield advantage where he can kite Godzilla around the cliffs. No way he has the fire damage resistance to last.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
The original was my favourite movie as a kid.

Robertd0803

My bet is Tywin Lannister is up to some shit and Godzillas wrecking the place to stop him, pesky humans are just collateral damage. Kong battles Godzilla, then they team up against whatever superbad is actually the villain. Judging by the toyline Mechagodzilla appears at some point. Ends with no clear winner between the two. Oh and there will be lots of human stuff we dont care about.

Team Gojira all the way.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The nonsense people are forced to watch nowadays...

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wasn't Godzilla the good guy in the last film?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I've always liked you as a poster but you're posting some pretty insane things in this thread man
I'm sorry but a gigantic gorilla fighting a gigantic lizard with one being a villain and the other a hero is as weird as a movie can be. I can stomach pyjama wearing super heros for a few minutes but Godzilla vs Kong is my limit.

Now some TV reality involving Bigfoot or the Rougarou, now we are talking. :D

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Officer " But Sir we've got nothing that can stop him (Godzilla) !"
Close up of high ranking general
General " Maybe we do "
cue a shot of 50 navy ships and helicopters heading to Skull Island.

This is how all these type of (schlock) movies play out to get the ball rolling.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
As if anybody cares about the human sub plots in this. Godzilla is fighting King Kong, what more do you need.
So there's no need to watch the other 3 movies? Only saw Skull Island and wasn't attracted from the Godzilla films, thought they looked quite crappy but I'm more interested on this one.

Anyway think Godzilla should win in a fight just because he has better specs but from the trailer it seems Kong will use weapons, like a giant knife and maybe he also has a giant gun.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
That scene when Kong punches Godzilla to bad hip hop :lol:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I'm sorry but a gigantic gorilla fighting a gigantic lizard with one being a villain and the other a hero is as weird as a movie can be. I can stomach pyjama wearing super heros for a few minutes but Godzilla vs Kong is my limit.

Now some TV reality involving Bigfoot or the Rougarou, now we are talking. :D
My friend, my man, I prefer not to speak :D
:lol: I hope Kong wins. Feck Godzilla anyway.
Pogue! It's been a while my friend. Have you reached the left wing yet or still moving crossfield bit by bit?

In all seriousness though wtf you mean feck Godzilla?! In all seriousness

EDIT: Don't drunk post, makes you cringe the day after

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

My body is so ready for this. I’m just going to unleash the Michael Bay within myself and enjoy the loud noises and smashy smashy combined with explosions galore.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't like that Godzilla is the villain and the schmuck of the movie. In his own films he's the ultimate character, now he'll just get smashed by Kong. :(

evil_geko

Godzilla wont be a villain, don't be fooled by a purposely misleading trailer.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I don't like that Godzilla is the villain and the schmuck of the movie. In his own films he's the ultimate character, now he'll just get smashed by Kong. :(
This must be the first time Godzilla has been referred to as a schmuck.