Golf 2019

cyberman

Nobody?
Fantastic final round here. Furyk playing some great golf. We are a Rory bogey off from a 5 man play off if this carrys through

edit theres the bogey

Ainu

Nobody?
Fantastic final round here. Furyk playing some great golf. We are a Rory bogey off from a 5 man play off if this carrys through

edit theres the bogey
Well we're not getting that playoff at -14, as Furyk just posted one better. Rory is at that same score with opportunities to come though. He's due to win one, he's been great so far this year.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Who's everyone backing in the Masters

I've gone

Rahm - £6
Matsuyama - £4
Smith - £7
Soufle - £9

Ainu

Not Jordan Spieth in any case. You have to wonder what's going on with him. On the other hand, his record at Augusta is stellar, so you never know.

RORY65

Not Jordan Spieth in any case. You have to wonder what's going on with him. On the other hand, his record at Augusta is stellar, so you never know.
He played horribly for all of last year but still almost won at Augusta so I wouldn't rule him out. McIlroy is rightly the favourite but wins are so rare in golf that there's very little point backing the favourite, I would expect Casey (who has a very good record at the Masters) and Molinari (who is playing brilliantly) to do well.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Fleetwood 30/1 £5 win
Casey 30/1 £5 win
Kucher 45/1 £5 e/w
Reed 55/1 £5 e/w

Cheeky £5 on Tiger to miss the cut at 6/1. Hasn't missed the cut at the Masters since 1996 i think, so well due

Last edited:

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
  • Hideki Matsuyama 25/1
  • Matt Kuchar 33/1
  • Marc Leishman 33/1
  • Xander Schauffele 35/1
  • Gary Woodland 60/1
A few e/w bets to maintain some interest over the weekend.

RORY65

I'm gonna pop £100 on Tiger and £100 on Brooks I think
Koepka is an odd one because he's been in poor form, he lost about 10 kilos (apparently because he's on the cover of ESPN magazine's Body issue) which led to him losing about 12 yards off the tee and he hasn't yet got his full yardage back despite putting most of the weight back on. That being said he's never been a particularly consistent player in the regular tour events and has shown a propensity before to turn it on at the majors so it definitely isn't beyond him to do it again, especially given he has a decent record at Augusta.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Who's watching the Masters? Around 35 mins for live coverage to start properly.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Who's watching the Masters? Around 35 mins for live coverage to start properly.
Here, everyone seems hit and miss, it's class to watch.

Koepka with a worldly yesterday, as did dechambeu yet today they were both wild.

Up steps molinari!

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If anyone needs help watching, let me know.

Jazz

Molinari in the zone today.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
pretty happy with my selections so far, Rahm and Smith doing well and hoping Souffle can get into the mix this evening.

Jazz

Feck sake Tiger just dropped a shot after birdie at the last:rolleyes:

Jazz

Jason Day now co-leader.

Old man Mickelson rolling along nicely.

Frank Grimes

Slapped a fiver on Scott when he was 40/1, which I felt was a super price considering he was -3 at the time. He's now 10/1.

Will prob put 10 e/w on Koepka (7/1), who I tipped pre tourney, for a decent bit of interest for the weekend.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
https://mobile.twitter.com/NoLaying...1888586.bing-amp.net/1901081935550/frame.html

Rahm’s pure shank for a second shot from the middle of the 8th. fairway was unbelievable, he wasn’t trying to play cute in any way, he was going for the green from 200+ yards out. Looks like he got a bit forward on his toes upon impact.

I love it how he turns immediately to his right after catching it flush on the hosel, trying to play it off due to crowd noise, etc. (or to his caddie to find out where his ball went).