Golf 2023

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
This could end in an epic final day, hopefully these guys consistently handle the rain and we get a close race between a number of top players tomorrow! Will be a fascinating round today

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Good to see the PGA set the course up to bring par into the equation. So often it has been set up like a little tougher tour stop / played on a more modern course. Glad they realized they are a major & needed to comport themselves as such.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
IBF stating that he wants range finders allowed every tournament. Reason given was pace of play is potentially improved.

Couldn’t disagree more.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Absolutely love this assistant pro. It’s what we all dreamed of doing.

e - he’s even par with a stone cold shank. That’s shooting some golf.

ee - dude had it up against the thick rough & hit an approach right out of the Open Championship. Took exactly what the course gave him.

Last edited:

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Good to see the PGA set the course up to bring par into the equation. So often it has been set up like a little tougher tour stop / played on a more modern course. Glad they realized they are a major & needed to comport themselves as such.
This was my feeling as well. The idea being it was always the easiest of the four majors to win. People say Augusta due to it always being on the same course but the last back to back winner was Tiger in 01/02

sallycinnamin

They gave the people what they wanted and Rory and Block are teeing off in a pair
Block was just great,a movie there somewhere. Hopefully he goes well today should do given he's teeing off with Rory.
What happened to Scheffler never seen him four bogeys first nine.
Looking forward to today should be some final round.

Conor

That was probably the craziest shot I've seen, given the context.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Got pulled away for an hour. Can’t believe he aced that hole.

Some enterprising writer is already mocking up a movie script during their strike.

sallycinnamin

Michael Block what a story.
As for Brooks absolute class.
288,000 dollars Block earns
Something else.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Well, feck, if a LIV player has to win a major, at least he went to FSU. Best of bad choices.

No one told the camera man to not be in the middle of the fairway!