Gonçalo Inácio

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
GONCALO INACIO (18 yrs CB)- Inacio has recently become the starting RCB at Sporting and has been brilliant to say the very least. He is a naturally left footed player playing on the Right side but it does not affect him at all. Very good player on the ball which for a center back is very important to have. Can pass as good as most CM but from the backline. I would rank him as our most talented CB for sure. Plays with the serenity and calmness of a 15 year veteran he is just 18. Has scored 1 goal this season and gotten 2 assists. I think he has the highest possibility to be the starting LCB for Portugal next to Ruben Dias.

mu4c_20le

The source seems to be A Bola.

Also it's Inacio, without the g

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
But then you’ve got this.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Never forget this is the club that sold us Rojo. Not sure we should be doing business with them.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Never forget this is the club that sold us Rojo. Not sure we should be doing business with them.
This joke worked better when Bruno wasn't shit. :(

Giggsy13

I am looking forward to more player threads where I have to do google searches to figure out who they are and then convince myself within minutes of said search that the player in question would be an incredible signing. I am also looking forward to the customary youtube "Welcome to United" video over a trashy dance/trance beat. Transfer windows are the best.

Last edited:

izec

A Bola is a terrible source isn't it? I feel like the Portuguese media is in general just Daily Star level.
Yes, just think of it like Ebola. That is how you know they are trash. I think O jogo are a bit better.

Blood Mage

This would be one of those exciting out of the blue signings, like Martial and Bailly. Intriguing player.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We must be well over 50 random players linked to us so far and the window isn't even up yet. Need a list.

Kaos

He's mint on my FIFA 22 career mode, won the lot with him and Timber at CB. Hope this helps.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Wait if we really have gone for this guy it means that we have genuinely changed our transfer policy and instead are going for the "unknown" prospects out there!

Cool times ahead.

-Supreme-

Wait if we really have gone for this guy it means that we have genuinely changed our transfer policy and instead are going for the "unknown" prospects out there!

Cool times ahead.
We have signed quite a few “unknown” prospects tbf, James, Dalot, Pellistri, Diallo

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
A Bola is a terrible source isn't it? I feel like the Portuguese media is in general just Daily Star level.
Portuguese football papers say everything and its opposite multiple times a week. They eventually get it right. A few days ago it was Newcastle, today is United, next week who knows.

He's a good player though.

reddevilz007

Because we are Manchester United. Our MO isn’t and shouldn’t be to sign ‘unknown’ players to be starters.
Evra and Vidic were relatively unknown.
To a certain extent, Ronaldo was just a kid when we signed him. In no way were we able to project the career that he had. Abitlity wise, Quaresma was equally or even more talented than Ronaldo.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Evra and Vidic were relatively unknown.
To a certain extent, Ronaldo was just a kid when we signed him. In no way were we able to project the career that he had. Abitlity wise, Quaresma was equally or even more talented than Ronaldo.
I guess when you add ‘relatively’, it becomes all the more subjective. I mean, Evra was literally a Champions League winner for a start. But I think I know what you mean, and it’s a fair point. We just need to be careful. More often than not, players good enough to play for Manchester United don’t come from nowhere, they have a profile.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Because we are Manchester United. Our MO isn’t and shouldn’t be to sign ‘unknown’ players to be starters.
How has that worked out for us so far?
The most expensively assembled United team in history might not even make europa.

I much rather we find the next vidic than the next di Maria.

Edit: the tone comes out as a bit aggressive but I'm just trying to say that our current model has failed us massively also im being pedantic here but evra lost that final :D

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
How has that worked out for us so far?
The most expensively assembled United team in history might not even make europa.

I much rather we find the next vidic than the next di Maria.

Edit: the tone comes out as a bit aggressive but I'm just trying to say that our current model has failed us massively also im being pedantic here but evra lost that final :D
Not sure you can compare Vidic and Evra to an 20 year old kid. They were already excellent footballers. A signing like this would be for 2nd 3rd choice CB

OmarUnited4ever

Evra was literally a Champions League winner for a start.
Finalist, lost the final to Porto 3-0 in 2004, but I get what you mean, Evra was a hot property back then with Inter & Real Madrid trying to sign in 2004 and 2005, he wasn't unknown.

Vidic was known for his performances for Serbia during WC2006 Qualifiers, but he was not as known as Evra was.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Hopefully he is good if this is true.

I'd be okay with skipping the sporting/Portugal link with United until a proper generational talent comes up though like how people feel about the English transfers.