Good football podcasts (after the Redcafe one)

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
I like the Guardian Football Weekly one with Max Rushden hosting. It’s quite light and usually makes me laugh even if I don’t always agree with them.
Agree by far the best in my opinion and pretty much the only one I regularly listen to now.

I find everything to do with the Totally Football Show, from production, to host, to guests, all a bit try-hard. Gave up on it completely about one month after "the split".

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I have updated the The Official Manchester United Podcast with all the episodes if anyone would like to give them a listen. Players current and past have been interviewed and listening to the old stories is quality. Personally recommend Robbo's, Pallister's and the King's to start with.

I will update the thread every time a new interview drops too.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The new Match of The Day podcast was surprisingly pretty good. Sounds like it'll be Linekar, Ian Wright and Shearer just ranking stuff.

First one they do Premier League captains - Wrighty tells a story about how him and Keane were going at each other all game, and at one point Keane just turned around and told him that's he got a cabinet full of losers medals, and it destroyed him :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p086w1p3

pastyfool

I've always listened to The World Football Phone-in (5live).
I just enjoy hearing about teams, players and other football cultures that you don't normally hear about.

I quite enjoyed The new Match of The Day podcast. Nice and relaxed (you've got a cabinet full of losers medals :lol:).

Funny enough am currently listening to Football Daily (5live)

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Just listened to this. Shearer has slippy at no. 2 higher than Keane at no. 4 :lol:
Fair play to Shearer, just flat out said it's cos he didn't like him! Ha.

They got there in the end, Keane and Terry are 1 and 2, with the order up for debate.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
After several years(?!) there's actually a new Tuesday Club podcast!

If there's no Alan Davies impressions of Giroud then i'll be bitterly disappointed.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I tend to avoid anything PL related when it comes down to podcasts. The bias's from Presenters,Journo's and former players after a while just get grating.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
United's podcast on The Athletic is decent - Laurie Whitwell, Andy Mitten and Carl Anka.

edit - Talk of The Devils

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Been listening to Lockdown Tactics with Kris Boyd and Robert Snodgrass. It's quite good. Just finished listening to the Wilshere episode and he speaks pretty honestly about his injury struggles and mental state. Just about to listen to the Darren Fletcher episode which I imagine some of you will be interested in.

Last edited: