Television Good Girls...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Anyone else watch this on Netflix?

Season 2 drops on 31st May but I’ve already got the drop on Showbox. It’s no Sopranos or whatever, but certainly an enjoyable watch and quite a different spin on a crime drama, using regular suburban mothers.

Sylar

Anyone else watch this on Netflix?

Season 2 drops on 31st May but I’ve already got the drop on Showbox. It’s no Sopranos or whatever, but certainly an enjoyable watch and quite a different spin on a crime drama, using regular suburban mothers.
Long bump but Im watching this with gf on netflix. Its a good time pass, with some funny moments.
The three women are total shits :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Long bump but Im watching this with gf on netflix. Its a good time pass, with some funny moments.
The three women are total shits :lol:
It’s a great watch tbh, just did season 3 in 2 days, and even then I was deliberately trying to pace myself! As I said, it’s not going to be the best ever show, but it’s very watchable.

Sylar

It’s a great watch tbh, just did season 3 in 2 days, and even then I was deliberately trying to pace myself! As I said, it’s not going to be the best ever show, but it’s very watchable.
Yeah ive enjoyed it. Managed to watch first two seasons in a few days. On s3 and will probably finish tomorrow or day after :lol: Number of episodes is decent (though odd it changes season to season)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yeah ive enjoyed it. Managed to watch first two seasons in a few days. On s3 and will probably finish tomorrow or day after :lol: Number of episodes is decent (though odd it changes season to season)
Regarding season 3, it was intended to be a couple of episodes longer I believe, however they had to stop filming due to COVID, but felt they left it at a good enough point to close the series.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's awful muck. I watched 6 episodes and I only gave it that long because I thought Christina Hendricks would get them out.

Sylar

Regarding season 3, it was intended to be a couple of episodes longer I believe, however they had to stop filming due to COVID, but felt they left it at a good enough point to close the series.
I've seen to the part where they want to unlock a phone, ha

It's awful muck. I watched 6 episodes and I only gave it that long because I thought Christina Hendricks would get them out.
It's decent as something to watch with the gf
There's worse stuff, much worse

Sylar

That makes sense now given how it completed. It felt like there was an episode or two missing to complete the story (but i guess they push it to next season).

Sylar

Only realised there's a s4 that's started
Managed to watch the 4 episodes today and it's ok. Fun time pass and to binge.

Sylar

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yea, season 4 is out but not yet on Netflix UK. Haven’t seen it yet.