Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Robbie Boy

I find his bitterness an absolute joy. Imagine being that consumed by total and utter bitterness :lol:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He's great indicator we're doing great. Imagine if we had Pogba or someone like him around :lol: . He'd need to sleep in A&E for fear of popping a nerve.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don't forget, Casemiro is nothing special and Martinez will never make it in the Premier league :trollface:
He's gone back on the Casemiro comment. He thinks he's the best midfielder in the league now

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
After a win this thread needs to be locked for 24 hours. Get this idiot off the front page.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Ranting now that without Rashford Utd are in big trouble.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Absolutely pushing it that United are a 1 man team and Liverpool are going to hit last season’s form any second now :lol:

Woodzy

Acting the cnut again. He’s right saying we have a problem if we lose Rashford, but saying things like ‘take away his goals and where are they in the league?’ is fecking mental.

Skip to my Lou

Well, I for one think the man's got a point.

What if you took away Casemiro, Martinez, Varane, De Gea and Bruno aswell as Rashford?

Hell, while we're at it, might aswell take away ETH. Where would United be then..

And if you flip things around, where would Liverpool be if Nunez scored more than 1 out of 200? Exactly!

Bottom line according to good'ol Graeme, Liverpool should be first and United dead last, forced to play all U21's because, you know.. Whataboutism!

Guapa

I was dreading the the worst this afternoon with Brendan Rogers,Graham Sourness and JFH in the house all wait for us to slip up :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Acting the cnut again. He’s right saying we have a problem if we lose Rashford, but saying things like ‘take away his goals and where are they in the league?’ is fecking mental.
It's a ridiculous argument pundits make all the time. Drives me insane.
Take away Messi's goals for a decade and where are Barca? It's so simplistic and offers zero insight.

Lay

If you take away inhalers then where are Liverpool?

cyberman

He may have a point but as the presenter says why are you taking Rashford out of the team? The fact he has to drown out the conversation says a lot about simply not accepting United are in this.

Lee565

He may have a point but as the presenter says why are you taking Rashford out of the team? The fact he has to drown out the conversation says a lot about simply not accepting United are in this.
What the hell is sourness banging on about, how about we take haaland out of man City side, how about we take salah out of liverpool, how about taking saka out of arsenal, how about taking kane out of spurs, why does this absurd logic only apply to rashford, let me guess if we win without rashford but casimero plays he will move the goal posts and say where would united be if casimero is out for a long time.

Let's not forget we have eriksen out for a quarter of the season, sancho out for a quarter of the season, same with martial who has been missing all season bar the odd game here and there

Lay

That’s a mad climb down from the original statement. Did he really say that?

“I did question the fee they paid, £60million rising to £70m for a 30-year-old. Thinking about it now, I'm not sure the fee was so daft. He looks like someone who never has a bad game.

“His old Real Madrid team-mate, Luka Modric, played in a World Cup semi-final last month aged 37, and you feel Casemiro might be around for a while yet.”

Souness added: “It is about doing the stuff that the untrained eye does not see. Little things, like taking a couple of steps to stop a pass into a centre-forward. Like staying on your feet at the right time rather than going to ground.

“It is the job your fellow professionals truly appreciate. Right now, in the Premier League, Casemiro is doing that better than anyone.”

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
60m rising to 70m now is it?

Like Martinez people keep bantering me is £120m.

What is it with the media making fees out to be way higher than they are?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dave Jones mentioned that he'd been still going on about the Sabitizer tackle during the ad break. He's obsessed :lol:
Apparently "turning side on" was an obvious attempt to "do" the player.

Sue-worthy type allegation that nonsense.

How is Sabitzer half heartedly waving his leg in, then quickly removing it when realising he could actually smash someone trying to harm them!?

Robbie Boy

Absolutely pushing it that United are a 1 man team and Liverpool are going to hit last season’s form any second now :lol:
Getting awkward now. He goes on these rants, and literally none of the other pundits ever agree with him :lol:

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
He's no different to 99% of people watching games. Everyone has bias, I like that every now and then he will admit that he may be wrong.

Woodzy

He's no different to 99% of people watching games. Everyone has bias, I like that every now and then he will admit that he may be wrong.
Every pundit has bias, some hide it more than others, most of the ones that show it more do it in an amusing way at least. Micah Richards for example I think his bias is hilarious, but at least he comes across in a way that’s palatable. Rio is a similar example on our side.

Souness just comes across as lunatic - ignoring blatant facts, creating false scenarios, making ridiculous predictions and not to mention agendas against players he dislikes.

Ludens the Red

Dave Jones mentioned that he'd been still going on about the Sabitizer tackle during the ad break. He's obsessed :lol:
Not even the first time Dave Jones has openly mocked him on air for this shit :lol:
Guys an embarrassment.. it’s stinging him to see us doing better than them atm.