Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's in the studio and about to talk about Pogba starting in T minus 3 seconds...

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I think he’ll be kind. Times are changing.
He was saying to Micah Richards after the Burnley game that he regrets not calling out the directors' racist comments in his presence when he was a manager years ago, he sounded sincere, i was surprised with how honest he was. So i agree, i think he'll be careful with his comments tonight.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The hosts are cnuts for goading him on Pogba. Its fecking annoying.

Jaxa

Souness, Redknapp, Barnes and Carragher. Think I see a theme here
Honestly, the sky love in for Liverpool is reaching overload and vomit levels, the commercials about there 30 year wait for a title, the constant promo, the pundits, jesus, it really does put you off, i've got the build up on in the background on mute.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Honestly, the sky love in for Liverpool is reaching overload and vomit levels, the commercials about there 30 year wait for a title, the constant promo, the pundits, jesus, it really does put you off, i've got the build up on in the background on mute.
It’s so blatant

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He was saying to Micah Richards after the Burnley game that he regrets not calling out the directors' racist comments in his presence when he was a manager years ago, he sounded sincere, i was surprised with how honest he was. So i agree, i think he'll be careful with his comments tonight.
Said the same about gay / LGBTQ stuff I think last year. Mentioned attending pride, was nice to see an older person being open on changing their pov. Has an issue with Pogba but I don't think it's based on racism, probably more feels the talented is being wasted / isn't doing enough with his gifts.

Benefit of the doubt but could be wrong.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Baffling that people even want to imply it’s racism. Souness has his faults but that isn’t one of them. My take is as a fellow midfielder he’s frustrated by seeing such a talented player not deliver. Yes he’s focused too much on PP but it doesn’t help people have latched on to it and bring it up to him constantly.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Said the same about gay / LGBTQ stuff I think last year. Mentioned attending pride, was nice to see an older person being open on changing their pov. Has an issue with Pogba but I don't think it's based on racism, probably more feels the talented is being wasted / isn't doing enough with his gifts.

Benefit of the doubt but could be wrong.
He attended a pride march? I didn't know that. For someone of his generation, 67 years old, that's a big thing and fair play to him for that.

I don't know what his deal is with Pogba. I wouldn't throw the racism card at him, but the critisicm he has for him is way over the top by now. It's been constant for years. I've never seen him hammer anyone else for as long as he has with Pogba.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
It’s always been like this with every bit of success they’ve had. The love in goes into hyperdrive. Not just Sky either, pretty much all channels where pundits are concerned.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He attended a pride march? I didn't know that. For someone of his generation, 67 years old, that's a big thing and fair play to him for that.

I don't know what his deal is with Pogba. I wouldn't throw the racism card at him, but the critisicm he has for him is way over the top by now. It's been constant for years. I've never seen him hammer anyone else for as long as he has with Pogba.
Fair, but United, new generation, plays in his position, hyper talented, agent is a knob etc.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Honestly, the sky love in for Liverpool is reaching overload and vomit levels, the commercials about there 30 year wait for a title, the constant promo, the pundits, jesus, it really does put you off...
Can't believe that Jesus got involved too...

lsd

The Oracle

He was best friends with Dale Winton was pretty devastated when he died