Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Devil may care

I wish Keane would punch him, he's clearly happy about the protests today, got that wicked, smirky glint about him.

CM

I don't think he's said one sensible thing all day

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Did he say anything when Liverpool fans had flares and climbed Anfield gates when they won the league?

Phil

God he's fecking insufferable and wrong about everything in life.

hp88

Just wheel him away now but he make's great viewing for Sky so we will see him again next week.

James_42

He usually makes himself look stupid but he is really embarrassing himself today, big time.

Josep Dowling

This is a guy who in Turkey put a Galatasaray flag in the centre circle of their biggest football rival, which almost caused a full on riot with 50k plus thousand fans in the stadium. The guys is a massive hypocrite and everything he has said today is just to smear United fans.

RedDevilRoshi

Does Sourness not condone the behaviour of Liverpool fans who attacked the Real Madrid bus?

Djemba-Djemba

Carragher Neville Keane and Richards were all really good today I thought.

Souness was a disgrace. Out and out lies from him.

TheMitz

He's like one of those films that are so bad you can't take your eyes off it.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
An utter embarrassment today. Nobody is condoning the hurling of missiles at innocent by-standers but his incessant ignorance of the bigger picture and the whole reason for the protest was absolutely startling in its naivety.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
@TheReligion saw you mentioned me in another thread. Souness is an out of touch fool. This is a guy who once planted his teams flag in the middle of the pitch of their biggest rivals.

Funny seeing Sky getting upset now that their schedule is impacted. They were letting Neville encourage this two weeks ago.