Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Josh 76

Honestly whatever he's had done, and it must be something more than new teeth and a bit of stubble based on how much younger he looks, they've done a decent job - especially when you look at the state of some way richer people in Hollywood (eg. most of the Friends cast).

That said - could just be a better diet, exercise and sun. Works wonders for some people.
Had some sort of hair makeover too.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
That said - could just be a better diet, exercise and sun. Works wonders for some people.
it’s most likely due to ritual blood sacrifice. you see it a lot in movies. the cantankerous loner, despised by everyone, making a deal with the devil to become more popular and better looking.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
90% of the timeline the last two days:

Glad it wasn't just me who thought, bloody hell he looks amazing for his age!
Noticed the other day, after a season of watching him on Sky!

Definitely a 20k teeth job, but the skin and looks all make him look like some sort of american film star, not a knackered mid 50s footballer.

just checked and he is SIXTY-EIGHT!!!

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

Definitely a 20k teeth job, but the skin and looks all make him look like some sort of american film star, not a knackered mid 50s footballer.

Be a diamond ear stud added next.

izec

He had a teeth job, maybe injected something in his skin, changed his hair style, but i also think he probably spent some time under the sun and lives healthier. He lost some weight, you can see from his collar that the shirt is too big now

jesperjaap

Not just his appearance made over, scaringly found him even speakign some sense that last few days.....still reminded it is him with a lot of the rubbish he is adding to balance it out though

redrobed

He just has a pop at us all the time to try and get famous. I had to Google him. Doubt many would know who he is if it wasn’t for all the rubbish he spouts about Utd.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He’s a smoke show these days.

Absolute tosser though.

El Zoido

He just has a pop at us all the time to try and get famous. I had to Google him. Doubt many would know who he is if it wasn’t for all the rubbish he spouts about Utd.
Not got a lot of love for the bloke but he’s got five league titles and three European Cups to his name, and captained Liverpool during much of this.

Chairman Steve

He’s basically down to “token opinionated Scot” that every English football broadcast has always been hellbent on having in some capacity for some reason

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

68 ? :eek: :eek:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I for one am glad (some of)the new generation of football watchers will only remember him as a bitter Abu cnut. However he was a brilliant player and a trash manager back in the day.

BEST No7

Well done Micah. Filthy display from Pogba. Credit to William Wallace Greenwood was majestic today, absolute baller

Oranges038

Sourness was right Greenwood was topclass.

Aside from setting up 4 goals what did Pogba actually do? Aside from strolling and bumbling about the place, unbelievable. Sourness is a right. cnut