Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Convinced his daughter has pictures of Pogba on her wall and that don't sit right with him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can they stop wheeling him out on United games please.
I get having pundits from the teams playing, but why have such a rabid bitter on?

Keane isn't on Liverpool games regularly is he?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Can they stop wheeling him out on United games please.
I get having pundits from the teams playing, but why have such a rabid bitter on?

Keane isn't on Liverpool games regularly is he?
Sure it used to just be a pundit who played for each of the teams. Don't understand why he is there at all.

MF1138

If it was the other way around he would have said Pogba was soft and had cost his team the game.

ShinjiNinja26

I’d fecking love it if Ronaldo returns and bags a hat trick against Liverpool with Pogba laying the chances on a plate for him. This bitter cnut will have a mental breakdown live on Sky. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’d fecking love it if Ronaldo returns and bags a hat trick against Liverpool with Pogba laying the chances on a plate for him. This bitter cnut will have a mental breakdown live on Sky. :lol:
I’d take this over a 2nd class trophy.

youmeletsfly

I hope we win the league and Pogba lifts up the trophy in front of him in full glory live in the sky studio
I hope we win the league and Pogba shows Sourness he has a bigger dick, in front of him in full glory live in the sky studio.

Crustanoid

Sourness’s dreams are haunted by Pogba on a nightly basis

Last night it was Pogba two footing him, and he woke up in a cold sweat.

Only he was still in a dream, and this time he wakes up in a pitch dark Anfield, hearing liquid dropping somewhere on the ground. What’s that smell? Is it petrol? Some looney, cackling but in shadow lights a match, can just make out a blue and white dyed hair cut….

poleglass red

looked like Paul Ince was trying to channel his inner Souness on dazn, the way he was getting on re the challenge was pathetic

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
If it was the other way around he would have said Pogba was soft and had cost his team the game.
Exactly. He’d have gone off on one about him being soft, looking for it, cheating his teammates trying to con the ref….absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
haha this! so so much. I'm pretty sure he has done this in the past already.

"he's trying to con the referee, and he's made himself look stupid. He's let his whole team down" or something along those lines.

I have no idea why Sky let him rant away like that. What makes it even worse is Roy Keane barely disagreed with him either.

makcikkaulawa

Why is this guy always have something to say about United? Is it because he is a Liverpool player once and hated our guts?

Riddle me this, would you guys rather have Graeme sourness to manage United or have us relegated to the 2nd division and be managed by Mino Raiola?

SATA

haha this! so so much. I'm pretty sure he has done this in the past already.

"he's trying to con the referee, and he's made himself look stupid. He's let his whole team down" or something along those lines.

I have no idea why Sky let him rant away like that. What makes it even worse is Roy Keane barely disagreed with him either.
Roy Keane doesn’t really fancy Pogba himself either, Gary Neville too. Sadly most of the ex United lads in the sky studio are pretty much the same along with the ex dippers contingent

Tony247

Who is Souness? What has he achieved in football? Why is he even a blip on the radar?

Bertie 2 Hats

Sourness hates United.. Let's not forget that as manager of Liverpool he was the catalyst of their demise, the end of their so called famous 'boot room'.. The irony of that was that we started our 20 years of dominance around that time.. :devil:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Roy Keane doesn’t really fancy Pogba himself either, Gary Neville too. Sadly most of the ex United lads in the sky studio are pretty much the same along with the ex dippers contingent
Madness isn't it? who would have known that the key to a United/Liverpool amnesty is hating Pogba. Sad.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
“But in the bigger games against the better centre-halves… imagine putting him against Virgil van Dijk.”

Can't fecking wait,Souness, can't wait

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Strikes me as an incredibly vain man. Admittedly, he can pick a suit.
I think most of us wouldn't mind looking as slick in our late 30s/40s, let alone at 68 for goodness sake. Ridiculous.

Loon

:lol:
I think most of us wouldn't mind looking as slick in our late 30s/40s, let alone at 68 for goodness sake. Ridiculous.
As an older guy myself, I can appreciate his work. He’s easily better suited than his fellow pundits.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Who is Souness? What has he achieved in football? Why is he even a blip on the radar?
Ah God it happened again... worse takes on Souness in this thread than Souness on Pogba.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That comment was literally 2 months ago! and I threw an hyperbole just like he overreacts on Pogba :lol:
I'm a slow typer. Fat fingers. I kinda figured it was tongue in cheek after the last guy who said it.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Already had a swipe at Pogba today when they were discussing the Utd team and Ronaldo

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This guy is an absolute clown, when there going on about Ronaldo he still manages to bring pogba up. Let’s beat these scousers to shut sourness and carragher up!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I fancy he might have a few words to say..