Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Zoo

Roy was just as fecking bad. Sweet Jesus might as well give up now Ole. All our players are shit.
If your’e not first then everything is shit in Roy’s world which is fine but makes any type of analysis pointless.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
If your’e not first then everything is shit in Roy’s world which is fine but makes any type of analysis pointless.
We were having a good season a week ago! Apparently because our second 11 (with injuries to martial and James who would have started) lost narrowly to the 3rd best side in the league we’re shit. He’s off his rocker.

Morpheus 7

It's embarrassing that sky continue to let him chat utter drivel about Glazers. It's infuriating allowing him to tell false facts on air and not be corrected. Agenda and hatred is one thing, but telling lies and criticizing fans on a subject he has no understanding of is not on.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Brainless fecking Tory. I’d have fecking him up back in the day — that self proclaimed hard man. Twat cnut.

Ludens the Red

I unfortunately had listened to him again and he' s still chatting shit. Still peddling his crap. He goes 'The Glazers gave Woodward a non footballing man the money to spend but he's not spent it well, that's not the Glazers fault'. Yes it fecking is mate. For the exact reason you just mentioned. Absolutely shite pundit.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I unfortunately had listened to him again and he' s still chatting shit. Still peddling his crap. He goes 'The Glazers gave Woodward a non footballing man the money to spend but he's not spent it well, that's not the Glazers fault'. Yes it fecking is mate. For the exact reason you just mentioned. Absolutely shite pundit.
Exactly. It is the Glazers fault because *drum-roll* they fecking employed him .And they were quite content with the job he was doing considering it feels like he's been here a lifetime already.

Last edited:

edcunited1878

You just have to roll your eyes or just close you eyes and scream internally.

Again,being a pundit is the most comfortable job going.
I always think and laugh about those Sourness memes about how it could be anything negative, football, United or whatever and he's blaming Pogba.

mancsarered

To put this man in a time machine and see him attempt to play in the top flight in the modern era... I'd give anything.

Acole9

Outstanding
He keeps calling them the Glaziers. They've been owners of the club for a long time (Too long!) and people still can't get their name right, not exactly difficult. During the protests the other week I heard someone call them the Glazers :lol:.

GueRed

His agenda against Pogba is ridiculous.

When it comes to the Glazers he is so out of touch.

Which doesnt come as a surprise when you consider he is a Tory cnut.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He's never going to listen to other opinions, as far as these protests go. Despite being miles away in his reasoning, he'll just keep banging the same broken drum. That's what people like him do.

RuudTom83

To me it came out of the blue, the conversation was not heading towards the Glazers, he took it there, in an attempt to reiterate his incorrect opinion from last week.

As if he has seen the backlash and criticism and wanted to put everyone right.

He just made himself look even more out of touch.

Hughie77

Hes a twonk, and siding with Owners of UTD hes siding with FSG as well both Americans and the driving force behind the ESL.
I was hoping someone would throw him off that platform. Goes to same dentist as Klopp and Firmino. This guy knows that FSG go his old club is back in the shit again, so in a round about way hes condoning the owners of both clubs eventhough they backed the ESL.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Takes a special kind of thundercnut to replace James Corden at the top of my most hated list.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's only kept around now for the viewer interaction, no chance is it for his analysis

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Why do Sky insist on having him on Man United games? We don't like him, he doesn't like us. What's the point?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why do Sky insist on having him on Man United games? We don't like him, he doesn't like us. What's the point?
He creates social media chatter which gives Sky Sports mentions and tags.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Never used to mind him that much but he is unbearable at the moment.
I genuinely think he might be on some sort of antidepressant. He’s not like his usual self, he’s more buoyant, excitable and won’t shut the feck up.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I genuinely think he might be on some sort of antidepressant. He’s not like his usual self, he’s more buoyant, excitable and won’t shut the feck up.
He's either on something or been told he has to say more or he'll be out of a job. He is talking over everyone.

Speedicut75

He's either on something or been told he has to say more or he'll be out of a job. He is talking over everyone.
Looks to me like he's had some sort of face-lifting procedure. Maybe, in so doing, he just looks more smiley & excitable, with his leathery skin scraped so far back he's developed a sort of rictus grin? Not sure if this has tempered his irascible mood at all? Problem is I can't gauge nuances of mood where Graeme is concerned as when he appears on the screen I always hit mute, given that he's such a insufferable, patience sapping, no-mark, in the first place.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Looks to me like he's had some sort of face-lifting procedure. Maybe, in so doing, he just looks more smiley & excitable, with his leathery skin scraped so far back he's developed a sort of rictus grin? Not sure if this has tempered his irascible mood at all? Problem is I can't gauge nuances of mood where Graeme is concerned as when he appears on the screen I always hit mute, given that he's such a insufferable, patience sapping, no-mark, in the first place.
Clocked his new ‘teeth’?

sugar_kane

Honestly whatever he's had done, and it must be something more than new teeth and a bit of stubble based on how much younger he looks, they've done a decent job - especially when you look at the state of some way richer people in Hollywood (eg. most of the Friends cast).

That said - could just be a better diet, exercise and sun. Works wonders for some people.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm not a big fan of him but he looks healthier and less gloomy. Probably because Scotland are in the tournament. Good for him.