Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
"that cat....??"
Don't understand wat he said at the end.
think "for me it didnt look like that cat had done anything wrong".

I think he's trying to say the cat wasn't trying to harm anyone or shown any threat to people for it to be hit. I get what hes trying to say.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
think "for me it didnt look like that cat had done anything wrong".

I think he's trying to say the cat wasn't trying to harm anyone or shown any threat to people for it to be hit. I get what hes trying to say.
Thanks. I agree.
You can continue watching MTV now. :angel:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Would it have been ok if the cat had called him a cnut? :lol: :lol:
Its completely out of context, He was implying that maybe if the cat had scraped him or something and he kicked out of instinct. Funny as hell though

Last edited:

Josh 76

Hahahahahahahaha
Souness today taking about Zouma and the cat.
Brilliant!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I hope not, but it sounded like he said the cat shouldn't have been harmed because it had done nothing wrong. At least that's what the tweets are impying anyway.
He was saying that if the cat had done something (e.g. scratched his foot) and Zouma kicked the cat in rage, maybe there's a defense but Zouma was laughing and kicking it then put it on social media which shows that Zouma thinks this behaviour is ok.

Context is king. Not sure why people are trying to make it sound like Souness said something wrong.

Dan_F

The short clip is hilarious but it’s quite obviously shortened to make him look stupid.

hobbers

His point was obviously that Zouma wasn't just 'in a bad mood' or reacting to something bad the cat did.

He was joyfully seeking out the cat to torture it and found its fear and suffering hilarious. And then he and his brother found it so hilarious they thought it'd be great to upload so everyone else could enjoy the funny antics.

Which isn't just scummy it's genuinely psychotic.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
He was saying that if the cat had done something (e.g. scratched his foot) and Zouma kicked the cat in rage, maybe there's a defense but Zouma was laughing and kicking it then put it on social media which shows that Zouma thinks this behaviour is ok.

Context is king. Not sure why people are trying to make it sound like Souness said something wrong.
Yeah, I just watched the video above which explains everything. I guess we can ignore those tweets trying to pain an entirely different picture. It's quite sad that people will go to such an extent to make someone look bad.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
His point was obviously that Zouma wasn't just 'in a bad mood' or reacting to something bad the cat did.

He was joyfully seeking out the cat to torture it and found its fear and suffering hilarious. And then he and his brother found it so hilarious they thought it'd be great to upload so everyone else could enjoy the funny antics.

Which isn't just scummy it's genuinely psychotic.
Yeah, that was my take too.

It's scary.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I thought it was a good speech by Souness to be fair.
Same. He is a strange one, some of his biases are extremely irritating but he seems to be a genuinely nice person.