Television Graham Norton Show

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bit hard to watch tonight. Aside from Paul Whitehouse they all seem a bit wooden and uncomfortable.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Bit hard to watch tonight. Aside from Paul Whitehouse they all seem a bit wooden and uncomfortable.
I think it's mostly Jennifer Connolly coming across very disinterested. Especially with Whitehouse. Pratt and Banks were ok.

What the feck has happened to Chaka Khan? That's one of the worst mimes I've ever seen.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I think it's mostly Jennifer Connolly coming across very disinterested. Especially with Whitehouse. Pratt and Banks were ok.

What the feck has happened to Chaka Khan? That's one of the worst mimes I've ever seen.
I thought Pratt and Banks were half the problem. No fault of their own but they clearly just didn’t get Whitehouse at all, he might as well have been speaking french. They were trying to laugh politely but it was just too obvious they just didn’t get it.

Just zero chemistry on the couch, even Graham struggled to bind it.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I thought Elizabeth Banks did ok for a first-timer. Jennifer Connelly was very disappointing though. What is it with fecking Americans thinking Brits come from another planet or something?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I watch it mostly based on who I know or like is on, but I didn't bother watching tonight. I like Paul Whitehouse but I doubt the others are familiar with him or his work, sounds like this was the case tonight. This happens a lot when they put Hollywood actors on alongside timeless British comedians, they pretend they are interested in their anecdotes, but they just look awkward and rude because they don't get the British sense of humour at all.

Art Vandelay

Every interview I've seen Jennifer Connolly in (from a rough count I'd say it's 1) she's appeared to be some sort of cold robot woman.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Every interview I've seen Jennifer Connolly in (from a rough count I'd say it's 1) she's appeared to be some sort of cold robot woman.
Yeah, that's why I binned her.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
My mistake - it was Billy Connolly.

SqueakyWeasel

I watch it mostly based on who I know or like is on, but I didn't bother watching tonight. I like Paul Whitehouse but I doubt the others are familiar with him or his work, sounds like this was the case tonight. This happens a lot when they put Hollywood actors on alongside timeless British comedians, they pretend they are interested in their anecdotes, but they just look awkward and rude because they don't get the British sense of humour at all.
Just rewatched The Jonathan Ross Show (don't ask why) from 2017 with Guest stars Vince Vaughn along with Stomzy and Bradley Walsh trying to "merk" The Chase against the Governess … think it went surprisingly well all things considered :lol:

starman

I was going to turn this off, but when Madonna came on it reminded me of when this used to be on channel 4 and the guests were drunk and making a fool of themselves, although Madonna, presumably wasn't drunk, just cringey as feck

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Big fan, but this last season has been terrible in comparison. Norton seems bored of it all by now.

Andersons Dietician

Depends on the guests really. Sometimes it can be so bland and others a right laugh.

However I see they have Tom Holland on next week and if only Madonna was on next week so they can remind her of the time he ditched her on the dance floor.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Madonna is fecked up. Why is she twitching so much?

McKellen is a legend though.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Rushing out to buy myself a ankle length faux fur leopard print jacket. Agreed on Emilia Clarke seems to be getting better with age :drool:

muller

:lol: I sat watching the whole performance trying to think of the right word (long time since my Dungeon Club days). I thought they're bound to mention in in the chat afterwards, but they didn't.
yeah.. Disturbing lack of close ups.. didnt even ask her to pose around. What a waste.

Also, what do we reckon Jason Mamoa is on nowadays - He doesn't look all there.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Always love the Norton episodes where he has all these big hollywood stars and then some random British comedian on the end.

muller

I just thought that was his "thing" :lol:
I dunno.. I get what you're saying though.

Last year, I took my wife to meet him at a comic-con in London - paid for her to have a photo with him (he's top of her "list" so was looking for some mega husband points) - and he was cool, down to earth. But last few public appearances he definitely seems like he's not running at full capacity right now. Could be wrong though!

SqueakyWeasel

I dunno.. I get what you're saying though.

Last year, I took my wife to meet him at a comic-con in London - paid for her to have a photo with him (he's top of her "list" so was looking for some mega husband points) - and he was cool, down to earth. But last few public appearances he definitely seems like he's not running at full capacity right now. Could be wrong though!
Probably just a lack of sleep since his wife dropped the baby !

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Seems that Niall Horan has decided to make a new Arctic Monkeys.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Niall Horan taking the mick of the guy clapping himself after just clapping himself 30 seconds before

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Elizabeth Banks is the perfect woman, right? Even if she's a terrible director. Looks the bomb for a 45 year old, very funny and seems to have the libido of a rabbit.

arthurka

Elizabeth Banks is the perfect woman, right? Even if she's a terrible director. Looks the bomb for a 45 year old, very funny and seems to have the libido of a rabbit.
Don't know anything about her libido but she looks like someone who you could have fun with.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Elizabeth Banks had some funny quips on the royal family; Graham Norton seemed eager to change topic after each remark.
Gervais to me is an odd sort; sometimes he looks very uncomfortable being interviewed.
I did like his thing about being in entertainment isn’t work, compared to what his Da had to do in construction.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
She's married to her high school sweet heart as well but yeah, she's the whole package.

Elizabeth Banks had some funny quips on the royal family; Graham Norton seemed eager to change topic after each remark.
Gervais to me is an odd sort; sometimes he looks very uncomfortable being interviewed.
I did like his thing about being in entertainment isn’t work, compared to what his Da had to do in construction.
Typical working class stuff from Gervais. Yes of course it's not as physically exhausting but if you want to stay relevant you stay really busy. Can't really compare it to a job that literally any physically able person can do.