Television Graham Norton Show

Sigma

He has a star wars special episode with Carrie Fisher, Daisy Ridley and John Boyega. Mark Hamill was gonna come on but they changed it so he wouldn't reveal anything about his Luke...

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Haven't laughed at something on TV as much as this in a long long time.

Sigma

It's on now. Kurt Russell, Tina Fay and Josh Widdicombe quite a funny show.

SirAF

Ageist
Norton is brilliant. I almost fell over laughing when Daniel Craig was on and as he was going to blow up a balloon he turned to Norton and said something like "don't look now" :lol:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
He has a star wars special episode with Carrie Fisher, Daisy Ridley and John Boyega. Mark Hamill was gonna come on but they changed it so he wouldn't reveal anything about his Luke...
This should be good. Not just cause I love Star Wars, but because all three of those guests are likeable and pretty funny.

Sigma

Star wars Episode on now. John Boyega is pretty funny

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Good episode. The Star Wars crew, especially Boyega, were funny enough and Beckham always comes across brilliantly in interviews.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
John Boyega is a great character.

Poor Kylie Minogue got shoved in to the corner and hardly got spoken to. :lol:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
John Boyega was hilarious :lol:

Ridley was quiet but it must be so weird for them. A couple of months ago no one knew who they were and now they're on the best chat show in the world next to Kylie Minogue and David Beckham.

It wasn't the best show but that's through no fault of the guests, they can't give anything away about the film which doesn't leave them with a lot else to say.

Finally, one last piece of praise to Boyega, I've watched quite a few interviews and he's brilliant.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
How have I not known about Gemma Arterton before? I'm in love.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Yep I love gemma. She is gorgeous and talented, but is usually in rubbish movies.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I used to get her confused with Rosamund Pike.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Last two shows have been a bit boring. Clearly used up their budget towards the end of 2015.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Very funny show. The format makes for some great comedy.
I've not seen many other Brit talk shows lately besides his, so is the show unique in the way he does it?
I also wonder what happened to his Irish accent....

Last edited:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Very funny show. The format makes for some great comedy.
I've not seen many other Brit talk shows lately besides his, so is the show unique in the way he does it?
I also wonder what happened to his Irish accent....
Having all the guests on at once, so they can all talk together rather than the formulaic question/answer format of all other talk shows.

Plus he's just a good host. Knows when to intervene with a funny comment and when to shut up and let the guest have their moment. For many talk show hosts (Jimmy Fallon, Alan Carr, Jonathan Ross), it's all about them, whereas Norton leaves them to it when necessary.

He's very, very good and I really hope the show remains around for a long time.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
He is a really good host and the combination of big names makes it very interesting. Also, the relaxed style leads to stars relaxing and letting loose a bit more.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Watched the Chris Pratt and John Bishop one last night.
Really good chemistry there and Chris Pratt was funny as hell with his Towie accent and his sales job story.
John Bishop was dying laughing.