Television Graham Norton Show

NotQuiteManc

He is a really good host and the combination of big names makes it very interesting. Also, the relaxed style leads to stars relaxing and letting loose a bit more.
And he knows when to defuse awkward situation, especially in the Michael Rourke Jessica Biel episode. Other than that, most of them are very funny.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
And he knows when to defuse awkward situation, especially in the Michael Rourke Jessica Biel episode. Other than that, most of them are very funny.
Oh, god. That was horrible. Rourke drunkenly slobbering over her.

bucky

Whenever James McAvoy is a guest I know it's going to be a good one.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Whenever James McAvoy is a guest I know it's going to be a good one.
I loved the Tarantino one with him. They did a bit of Macbeth with Tarantino directing it.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Tonight's could be annoying. Ant & Dec and that fat bird from Australia is on. I used to like Ant & Dec but now they just over exposed programme hoppers that do my nut in. Grahams blown his budget coming towards the end of the series.

NotQuiteManc

New Season 19 I thought didn't start too well. At least not as well as previous ones. He used the word annoying and sounded like he was really annoyed by the presence of the guests. Luckily I think they were really sporting.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
New Season 19 I thought didn't start too well. At least not as well as previous ones. He used the word annoying and sounded like he was really annoyed by the presence of the guests. Luckily I think they were really sporting.
Last weeks? Yesterdays was episode 2.

He doesn't have certain guests on ever, oddly enough.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
The show is only as good as its guests, the last couple of episodes haven't had the most interesting guests.

prath92

This is brilliant. The guy is too funny and that red chair stories are so crazy at times. I like it more than Jon Ross tbh.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Jennifer Lawrence looking the hottest I've ever seen her.

Depp, who I usually think is as cool as it gets, has a bit of a creepy/sleezy vibe going on.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Jennifer Lawrence looking the hottest I've ever seen her.

Depp, who I usually think is as cool as it gets, has a bit of a creepy/sleezy vibe going on.
Saw some pics of her on the show the other day :drool:

Love Jen personally think she's lovely, seems fairly normal too.

JoaquinJoaquin

Depp was absolutely off his face. Was kinda hard to watch. Jennifer Lawrence is amazing, noticed she was very touchy feely with Jack Whitehall to the jammy sod

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I don't get the Jennifer Lawrence thing, she really irritates me and I find her too annoying to be hot.

prath92

Jack whitehall seems to come on whenever I watch the shiw. But I do like him though he is a gooner

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Jennifer Lawrence is awesome in every way.

Was kinda painful watching Johnny Depp.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Love the Graham Norton Show. That guy has nailed it for a perfect hour of entertainment. Some of my favourite moments:

1. David Attenborough with Cameron Diaz
2. The Will Smith dance off
3. The Emilia Clarke / Jake Gyllenhaal / Cara Delavigne eyebrow dance off
4. James Corden's comeback to Jessica Biel
5. Salma Hayek's breasts and the OMG cat
6. The guy getting dumped by his date live in the red chair

....and countless others. But these listed above just stand out for me. I don't watch much TV but always make time for the GN Show. Hope he sticks with it and not mess with the format. I will get on the red chair some day. :)

HabeasC

The way he makes guests feel so at ease amongst each other is something that I don't think anyone else does on either side of the Atlantic. It's so much better than the other format of one in, one out / plug after plug.

All of the US chat shows seem overly scripted and forced whereas, whilst the GN show is a bit forced (particularly the bit at the start) it generally is a lot more entertaining to see them interact with each other.

Sigma

Was a pretty good episode on Friday. Brilliant couch (Jodie Foster, Russell Crowe, Ryan Gosling and Greg Davies). Pretty funny too.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Davies' school teacher story was great, especially how much it made Gosling laugh.