Television Graham Norton Show

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Yeah, Kate Beckinsale is ridiculously close to perfect.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Haha absolutely knew this thread would get a bump after last night's episode.

Emilia Clarke looks miles better with dark hair and tame eyebrows!

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Haha absolutely knew this thread would get a bump after last night's episode.

Emilia Clarke looks miles better with dark hair and tame eyebrows!
Didn't notice her at all with Kate sitting next to her. A class above, really.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Yeah, Kate Beckinsale is ridiculously close to perfect.
She's adorable, wicked sense of humour, and stunningly beautiful.

Totally agree, close to perfect, I've got the most ridiculous teenage crush, only problem is I'm 41 years old ffs!

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Could someone let me know if there were any season 5/6 spoilers last night with Emilia Clarke being there?

Looking forward to watching it but would rather not have to worry about GoT spoilers.

kps88

Could someone let me know if there were any season 5/6 spoilers last night with Emilia Clarke being there?

Looking forward to watching it but would rather not have to worry about GoT spoilers.
They did show a still image from an important scene though. You won't be able to figure out the context, but it might stay in your mind.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Great show again last night. Kate Beckinsale has to be one of the classiest women out there...seems like a right laugh. Wasn't giving any identity clues away, not even the gender in choco-gate! Great story. Even better than Greg Davies'. That being said though Emilia Clarke's eyes and eyebrows! Wow!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Emilia Clark is so overrated. Next to Beckinsale she looked like Susan Boyle.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The remake of Total Recall is worth watching just for Beckinsale in the opening apartment scene

Cina

She is quite doughy. And her eyebrows don't move naturally.
yeah if she came up to me at a club and was like "hey have sex with me", I'd probably be like "yeah you're incredibly attractive, sur.. oh, wow those arms in that top, no no, hmm, oh your eyebrows, what the... erm ... nah, pass thanks, 4/10 won't bang."

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
yeah if she came up to me at a club and was like "hey have sex with me", I'd probably be like "yeah you're incredibly attractive, sur.. oh, wow those arms in that top, no no, hmm, oh your eyebrows, what the... erm ... nah, pass thanks, 4/10 won't bang."
:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Don't know much about Ms Clarke but it's a bit unfair to bung her next to Kate Beckinsale and then call Emilia a smogmonster.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I never said I wouldn't. Just think she is overrated because she gets her tits out every couple of seasons on GoT

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Can some people only see things in black or white?

Put Clarke next to Beckinsale and you see her for what she is, a solid 6/7, it doesn't make her ugly though ffs! Don't like her tits much tbf. Considering Beckinsale is now in her 40s makes her all the more remarkable.