Grand Christmas Board of Fortune Game (2017) - Guess Who's Who?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Just finished reading 28 pages, I'm in stiches. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
No, I like it, to be honest. Was thinking the other day, after LC game, that someone might change my name to: "Hitting Ihe Post Is Not Shot On Target", or something like that, but this one is even better.:lol:
The two other alternatives for you were "This" (like this is a good nickname), or "bad idea for a nickname".
Billy really wanted one of you 5 to have that name, so you won it!

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
No, I like it, to be honest. Was thinking the other day, after LC game, that someone might change my name to: "Hitting Ihe Post Is Not Shot On Target", or something like that, but this one is even better.:lol:

Sorry, but you went through 28 pages of this crap. :lol:

Now, I actually feel sorry. It's a cool name btw, better than JohnTerry one.

Last edited:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
We thought you'd be happy with that one, since you had no idea for one yourself!
:lol::lol:
I was kinda drunk (New Year party) when I joined Caf, after lurking for a looong time, couldn't find right name, so went with that one. When I woke up later, I was :houllier:

The two other alternatives for you were "This" (like this is a good nickname), or "bad idea for a nickname".
Billy really wanted one of you 5 to have that name, so you won it!
Every nick is better than that one I had.

Sorry, but you went through 28 pages of this crap. :lol:

Now, I actually feel sorry. It's a cool name btw, better than JohnTerry one.
I'd rather sniff seats than be JT!!! It wasn't crap, I was laughing at it all the time. Read few posts twice, even used translator fo some things. Was fun.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I was kinda drunk (New Year party) when I joined Caf, after lurking for a looong time, couldn't find right name, so went with that one. When I woke up later, I was :houllier:

I'd rather sniff seats than be JT!!! It wasn't crap, I was laughing at it all the time. Read few posts twice, even used translator fo some things. Was fun.
Tbf, you can tell the same story about this nickname. :lol:

No, it's a great thread. Glad you take the joke well.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe

You'll do fine here:lol:

Dan

I like that you’re taking it well. :lol:

CM

What can I get for my dollar other than a banner calling me a twat?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I don’t understand anything about this game. How can I win my user name back? :nervous:
Next year's game!
No, honestly i don't know how long you keep them, but hopefully till 1. Of January =)