Grand Christmas Board of Fortune Game (2017) - Guess Who's Who?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Holy feck. Is that a reference to what I think it is? :nervous:. Poor guy.

Forgot to check this thread after our disappointing match yesterday. Who won the challenge? Or are there anymore challenges to go?
Me, Billy Blaggs and Crackers got to make up names for 5 of a selected bunch of participants of the game.
Unfortunately our first 5 dudn't go through, had some nice names for Eboue and Snowjoe.

Yes, it's a reference to what you think :lol:
I'm glad one of my suggestions got through :cool:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

saik

Me, Billy Blaggs and Crackers got to make up names for 5 of a selected bunch of participants of the game.
Unfortunately our first 5 dudn't go through, had some nice names for Eboue and Snowjoe.

Yes, it's a reference to what you think :lol:
I'm glad one of my suggestions got through :cool:
What happened to that 3rd prize of someone from main getting demoted or newbie getting promoted ?(Couldn't find anything about this in the previous 3 pages)

I was looking forward to getting promoted easily:p Especially since @Edgar Allan Pillow mentioned I was one of the top earners and in the running for the grand prize.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Below all have $8,000 and lead the money race. However by virtue of non-submission, 4 of them drop out of the title challenge!

King_Cantona07 Didn't submit Turn 3 challenge
RedElf Didn't submit Turn 1 challenge
verminater Didn't submit Turn 1 challenge
Sied Didn't submit Turn 1 challenge

Grand Winner will be chosen from....

@FultonRed Eligible
@saik Eligible
@Kasper Eligible
@Cliche Guevara Eligible
@SAFicus Eligible
Why was I tagged in this post? There was never a grand winner chosen from it?

Anyway, congrats on winning @FultonRed !

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
What happened to that 3rd prize of someone from main getting demoted or newbie getting promoted ?(Couldn't find anything about this in the previous 3 pages)

I was looking forward to getting promoted easily:p Especially since @Edgar Allan Pillow mentioned I was one of the top earners and in the running for the grand prize.
Yeah, I'm confused as well about the last pages in this thread (name changes were awesome tho:lol:)

Grylte

No idea, i think @Edgar Allan Pillow got a bit more busy than he expected, and finished it a bit earlier, and half arsed, than he intended to. :)

I'm applauding this post. :lol:
Pffffft!
You know i'm a saint.
#Redspy

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
No idea, i think @Edgar Allan Pillow got a bit more busy than he expected, and finished it a bit earlier, and half arsed, than he intended to. :)
Not really. It was intended to finish before Christmas. There was a delay in starting due to City loss . The only mistake probably was opening to everyone as not many were active in the thread.

spwd

Yeah, I'm confused as well about the last pages in this thread (name changes were awesome tho:lol:)
Same here, I only had to do one challenge but still don’t know who won it, then again it could’ve been worse, at least were not waiting for @Duffy :lol:

stepic

should probably cap the number of participants to 20 or 30 in future editions...

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Aww, i was rooting for you and @SS to win a username change. It's not that bad... at least you're not JT's #1fan :lol: or a fan of 2Girls!
You were rooting for me? I hate you!:lol:
Yes, happy not to have JT and Liverpool as part of my name.
btw, what is the story behind 2girls and midfielder?

Merry Christmas everyone, except those bas****s who changed our names. OK, them too.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
should probably cap the number of participants to 20 or 30 in future editions...
And make it clear what it entails from the start. To begin with people thought they were signing up for wheel of fortune which is basically just spinning a wheel so couldn't commit when it turned out to be a lot more.

Grylte

Merry Christmas everyone, except those bas****s who changed our names. OK, them too.

Merry Christmas :lol:

If you want to keep your innocence it is best not to know.
Amazing that there are people who doesn't know.
I actually watched ut with a gurl on a party :lol:

Parry Gallister

Not really. It was intended to finish before Christmas. There was a delay in starting due to City loss . The only mistake probably was opening to everyone as not many were active in the thread.
I thought challenges were only for people chosen/who were rolled for, not everyone? Think I didn't get the rules, stil dreadnought thread. Merry chrismas you fecks

saik

Believe me it's better not knowing what it is.

Merry Christmas :lol:

Amazing that there are people who doesn't know.
I actually watched ut with a gurl on a party :lol:
WTF :eek: Really ? How drunk were you guys that you could watch that together?

Last edited by a moderator: