Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer out now

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Will it have an embedded AI that detects if there are any other person in the room besides you so it can proceed and show you a sexy loading screen that lasts longer than usual to make it as awkward as possible?

Your mum or dad visits you when you're playing the game? here is a sexy picture that makes it seem like you're playing a game about prostitution. Your religious friend walks in? here is a sexy picture that makes it seem like youre a satanist. Your consevative girlfriend notices you playing the game? good luck explaining to her that you dont have aids and the pimples on your neck are actual acnes and got nothing to do with STDs.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Will it have an embedded AI that detects if there are any other person in the room besides you so it can proceed and show you a sexy loading screen that lasts longer than usual to make it as awkward as possible?

Your mum or dad visits you when you're playing the game? here is a sexy picture that makes it seem like you're playing a game about prostitution. Your religious friend walks in? here is a sexy picture that makes it seem like youre a satanist. Your consevative girlfriend notices you playing the game? good luck explaining to her that you dont have aids and the pimples on your neck are actual acnes and got nothing to do with STDs.
Where the hell do you live?

Abizzz

The game is for adults... Who has those problems?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
If you're an adult and need to hide your games from your adult family it isn't the producers problem to fix. GTA has never been there to play around your kids...
:lol:

Dont tell me what I can and can't do around my kids, I'll raise them how I want to.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
A vague leak about GTA 6 has surfaced

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-2-sequel-latest-actor-tim-neff-a7863391.html

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gam...uto-game-Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Tim-Neff-actor
sorry not sorry about Daily Star but it explains it better

It wouldn't surprise me if they did this as the very start of the rumour train we know they love.

Are we due it? Didn't they bring the last one out quite close the end of the console life? It would make sense, as I bet loads of people buy it twice then. We must be getting pretty close to the end of the PS4/Xbox One life?

I'd guess that at this coming out earlyish next year. Seems about the right time for things to start appearing soon.
I don’t think it will be a PS4/XBox One game mate