Gaming Grand Theft Auto 6 - Story "Allegedly" Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojan11

Fcuking hate it when GTA 6 is trending on Twitter and it's not even an announcement. Who does that just to get peoples hopes up? Pricks.
You have just done the same with this thread.

You are joining Elvis and horsey on my shitlist.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Saw it trending, looked at hashtag and saw it was a load of crap. Came on here and saw you bumped the GTA 6 thread which made things even worse.
to be fair I did watch a cool video with some usual supposed leaks and rumours that are most likely bollocks but still fun to watch. They speculated that it’s set in Los Santos, Vice City and Liberty City but spanning decades.

Imagine getting to play in Vice City in the 80s, onto Los Santos in the 90’s then Liberty City in the 00’s. then by the time you complete the game you’re in the current day in all three places. Wouldn’t put it past Rockstar

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
to be fair I did watch a cool video with some usual supposed leaks and rumours that are most likely bollocks but still fun to watch. They speculated that it’s set in Los Santos, Vice City and Liberty City but spanning decades.

Imagine getting to play in Vice City in the 80s, onto Los Santos in the 90’s then Liberty City in the 00’s. then by the time you complete the game you’re in the current day in all three places. Wouldn’t put it past Rockstar
Would be massively ambitious but I'd be surprised if they did that.

One thing I will say about Rockstar is that I only recently appreciated how good their launch of GTA 5 was in comparison with Cyberpunk. I played GTA 5 on day one for PS3 and it was a proper game even if they waited another 2 weeks to launch the online multiplayer.

Cyberpunk which was a similarly ambitious game was an absolute disaster. I feel like Rockstar need to show companies how it's done.

Suv666

It'll take at least 2-3 years for GTA 6.
Rockstar are fecking lazy

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The amount of time they’re taking over this it has to be absolutely epic when finally released. No doubt some will be disappointed.
They will if they’re expecting it to be absolutely epic. It will release when it’s ready and that’s fine. We’ve seen from Cyberpunk what happens when things are promised and then not given enough time.

RedDevilRoshi

It'll take at least 2-3 years for GTA 6.
Rockstar are fecking lazy
Who can blame them though. They are still raking in so much money from GTA Online. I can’t see them being in any rush to release a new game when the previous game that came out about 7-8 years ago is still raking in the cash.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
GTA 5 came out in September 2013 ffs, if these so called leak is accurate (big if) and October 2023 is when 6 will arrive that’s just madness.

I still can’t believe we had a whole generation of consoles that didn’t have their own GTA release.

Chairman Steve

I wonder what movie they ripping off for this game? GTA5 was basically Heat and RDR2 was The Wild Bunch.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
;) big news on Twitter tonight.

it’s trending again.

Bojan11

Which will happen first: United get a director of football or GTA6 announced?
I have a uncle who works at Rockstar and he can release it next month, if you follow my demands which I have sent to you for the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.