Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It's not that hard. You must be understanding it wrong. Try to keep your controler stable and then slowly spin the analogs to the given position and hold them there. Then to change positions don't drop them, just spin them again slowly. You don't need to do it very quickly but when you reach it you have to hold still.
Turns out my first controller's left analog doesn't work properly when I'm pointing up. I used my second controller to do it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I mean that’s great and all but if it’s driven by the online stuff (which is likely is) I worry what it means for VI.

Cloud7

I mean that’s great and all but if it’s driven by the online stuff (which is likely is) I worry what it means for VI.
Same. I have similar worries for the Fallout series, even though FO76 hasn’t done nearly as good as this. I worry that these developers are just going to get greedy and focus on cashing in on the online market.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
They've been able to milk GTA Online on top of delivering a great story mode in V. I don't see any reason they wont do the same in VI. Same with RDR2. If anything GTA Online has surely made their resource even more colossal to use for VI.

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
In the last 2 months I have become what I hated when i first bought the game

A guy who floats around on an opressor MK2 trolling people with missiles.

RUCK4444

I’m 34 now and have limited playing time on the xbox, I’m not so bothered because since the latter GTA games I’ve lost all interest in other games.

I just long for the release of a new GTA and it’s the only thing in the gaming world I would still get excited for.

It frustrates me whenever Rockstar make any other game as I think why feckin bother, just keep working away on the next GTA.
Everything else pales in comparison.

Cloud7

I’m 34 now and have limited playing time on the xbox, I’m not so bothered because since the latter GTA games I’ve lost all interest in other games.

I just long for the release of a new GTA and it’s the only thing in the gaming world I would still get excited for.

It frustrates me whenever Rockstar make any other game as I think why feckin bother, just keep working away on the next GTA.
Everything else pales in comparison.
RDR2 was amazing, probably better than GTA V

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
RDR2 was amazing, probably better than GTA V
RDR2's presentation was amazing, its gameplay and missions was absolute wank. Excellent breakdown of RDR2's, and Rockstar's, problems...

TL;DW? Watch from 2:25 for a minute to see the imagination you used to be able to use (I actually did something similar in that mission but I made a roadblock with a bin lorry instead!) and then watch from 8:00 for 2 minutes to see the complete lack of imagination in Rockstar's mission design nowadays.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
GTA VI will happen, but I imagine first thing will be releasing GTA V for next gen consoles (probably promoting lack of long loading screens), then 2022/23 will either be when VI is released or revealed.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
GTA VI will happen, but I imagine first thing will be releasing GTA V for next gen consoles (probably promoting lack of long loading screens), then 2022/23 will either be when VI is released or revealed.
GTA V was a PS3 game. They’ve already done “rerelease for next gen” when they brought it out for PS4.

Giving it another minor polish and releasing it again for PS5 would truly be taking the piss out of the fanbase, who would react in the only way they understand by buying it en masse.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Didn't Dan Houser leave Rockstar? Wonder how much that will impact the next game and whether it will be as good as the others .

el3mel

RDR2's presentation was amazing, its gameplay and missions was absolute wank. Excellent breakdown of RDR2's, and Rockstar's, problems...

TL;DW? Watch from 2:25 for a minute to see the imagination you used to be able to use (I actually did something similar in that mission but I made a roadblock with a bin lorry instead!) and then watch from 8:00 for 2 minutes to see the complete lack of imagination in Rockstar's mission design nowadays.
"Absolute wank" is too much of a word, however I do agree R* need to start thinking about changing their games' missions formula.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat

Talk about hyperbole.

0le

GTA V was a PS3 game. They’ve already done “rerelease for next gen” when they brought it out for PS4.

Giving it another minor polish and releasing it again for PS5 would truly be taking the piss out of the fanbase, who would react in the only way they understand by buying it en masse.
They just gave the game away for free on Epic Games Store. I can't see why they'd sell it on PS5, it will probably be backwards compatible instead?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
They just gave the game away for free on Epic Games Store. I can't see why they'd sell it on PS5, it will probably be backwards compatible instead?
It will, but releasing another version with specific enhancements to "make the most of next gen" is the kind of thing they'd do.
The Epic Game Store thing, they will have been paid for that and for Rockstar it is more about getting more people onto GTA:Online and buying Shark Cards.

hobbers

Got back into GTA Online on PC with the free Epic Store deal. The amount of crap that they've managed to cram in priced at £1-3m, all of which are variations on exactly the same thing.. pretty impressive really. So many basic people pumping money in with those shark cards :lol: An even bigger con job than Ultimate Team.

How the game can have been out for 7 years and still not have a Cops and Crooks mode... unbelievable.

AFC NimbleThumb

Good video.

I remember throwing grenades & all sorts in earlier versions to end missions quickly - he’s bang on about being babied through the game now.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

:lol:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

:lol: They did it.