Granit "The Hacker" Xhaka | Likes his reds

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
My favorite Arsenal player. I mean most of their players don't give a shit, but he has taken it to a whole new level.

haram

Also, I think he stood there trying to make the break easier for himself.

Of course the opportunity to break never came...

Mourinho would have him benched for a month :lol:

OneUnited24

I think he's normally a decent player but that's unbelievable.
Couldnt disagree more. Every time i've seen him hes done something stupid. Either positionally or not tracking runners.

His passing is also extremely overrated. When hes got the freedom of the pitch he can ping a ball but put him under any sort of pressure and he folds.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
How can a defensive midfielder just stand and watch Cleverley in that position and not even move towards him? In the last minute whilst the game is still anyones as well. Inexcusable. Players make mistakes but that's not a mistake, that's just not doing your job.

RedFish

How can a defensive midfielder just stand and watch Cleverley in that position and not even move towards him? In the last minute whilst the game is still anyones as well. Inexcusable. Players make mistakes but that's not a mistake, that's just not doing your job.
In fairness, there was a headwind

paulscholes18

So bad :lol:, can’t believe I wanted United to sign him. Did look some played for Mönchengladbach

jungledrums

What an astonishing decline since his days in Germany. He's honestly utter garbage.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
He's been awful today, really haven't seen anything in him whenever I've seen him to suggest he's a player for a top 6 club

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I just cannot believe how much a player can regress, and his biggest problem is he is playing as if he is forced to play. Like this is a wrong profession, and he is just working here for sake of it.
Regress? He was never great in the first place.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think a lot of it is tactical. Whilst probably being the best two central midfielders in the Arsenal squad on individual ability, the pairing is probably the least compatible stylistically.

Still not very good though.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
They're lucky they 'only' paid £30m for the guy, as that is routinely what Premier League teams are paying nowadays.

He's shite

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Remember I was well pissed when Arsenal signed him. Just goes to show how someone performing in another league isn't a guarantee for the PL.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Let Jordan Ibe walk right past him today, not a care in the world. Shocking for a professional footballer.