Granit "The Hacker" Xhaka | Likes his reds

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ah yes, of course it had to be that utter flog @TheReligion to come by and play captain hindsight.

Has there ever been a less likeable poster on the Caf I wonder?
To be fair, there hasn't been any moment where Xhaka has been better than Pogba in any stretch of imagination. Those posts deserved to be flogged everytime. Not sure you wrote anything wrong, mind. Every supporter is optimistic about their new signings.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
To be fair, there hasn't been any moment where Xhaka has been better than Pogba in any stretch of imagination. Those posts deserved to be flogged everytime. Not sure you wrote anything wrong, mind. Every supporter is optimistic about their new signings.
Don't get me wrong, Xhaka has been turd. I can't argue with that and I put my hand up with my original opinion, I was wrong. And whilst Pogba hasn't lived up to the tag as yet I believe that this is the season he will do it.

But maybe we should trawl through the Di Maria, Anderson, Herrera, Shaw, etc etc etc threads and highlight all the posts from every United fan that jumped the gun and called them that best player in their position, like old mate captain hindsight TheReligion? This guy acts like the biggest swinging knob in every thread.

TheReligion

Abusive
Don't get me wrong, Xhaka has been turd. I can't argue with that and I put my hand up with my original opinion, I was wrong. And whilst Pogba hasn't lived up to the tag as yet I believe that this is the season he will do it.

But maybe we should trawl through the Di Maria, Anderson, Herrera, Shaw, etc etc etc threads and highlight all the posts from every United fan that jumped the gun and called them that best player in their position, like old mate captain hindsight TheReligion? This guy acts like the biggest swinging knob in every thread.
:lol: I've broke him!

I almost feel bad now. Sorry.

This is Kevin Keegan and Rafa rolled into one.

hobbers

He's basically the anti-Carrick.

Never in the right position, throwing himself wildly into everything, covers his defence exactly none of the time.

Also useless on the ball aside from having a decent shot.

swissgenius

Anyone in here to stick the boot in to Xhaka, after facing this City in the first game under a new manager, deserves to be slapped toothless for being so idiotic......
Thanks, finally someone talking sense.
Xhaka was pretty solid last season, some of you just want him to fail miserably but he hasn't so far.
In the city game he was crap but so were others.
Will be fun quoting some of you later this season, worse than Fellaini my arse...

TheReligion

Abusive
Anyone in here to stick the boot in to Xhaka, after facing this City in the first game under a new manager, deserves to be slapped toothless for being so idiotic......
Sorry Chief but he's been poor since he arrived.

I'm here sticking the boot in to the plethora of Arsenal fans who proclaimed him better than Pogba when he arrived though if I'm honest!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's quite hilarious that he still gets picked

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Im trying to think if he would get into another Premier League side. He is an absolute liability.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
At some point he was a promising player linked to big clubs but his time at Arsenal makes you wonder why.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
At some point he was a promising player linked to big clubs but his time at Arsenal makes you wonder why.
I remembering him being really good for Basel when we played them in 2011(along with Shaqiri). And I remember hi being good for Gladbach.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He is a stats player, has amazing passing metrics but looks completely clueless on the pitch. He is also apparently a dunce that needed huge amounts of extra coaching at his former team to learn what other players learnt in a normal time frame.

lawliet354

That Guendouzi kid has more balls than Xhaka, keep asking the ball even when there is player pressing him while Xhaka just hides the moment an opponent goes near him

Fridge chutney

Credit to him. My respect goes up. It was a clear foul despite amusing proclamations otherwise. Good on Granit for putting the faux-injustice to bed.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I hope he's playing LB on Saturday. Salah will have him on toast.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
absolute abortion of a player everytime I see him. Stands out as particularly bad in a mediocre arsenal team

Rake

If I remember correctly, a big part of the forum wanted us to sign him. The hype train often leads to nowhere.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Wasn't he signed partly due to statistical analysis? StatDNA or whatever?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Some of the theories on Arsenal Mania about why this guy was bad were mad. Some Eastern European lad suspected that he was from a village in Albania known for inter-family relations and that's why he was brainless.

montpelier

He's got a very nice left foot, tbf.

But the decision-making & awareness, just not happening is it?

His career seems like a victory for scouting imagination over substance somehow. Also, maybe he's always been the Big Fish in the pond a little bit up to now.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Gladbach is laughing at the few they received from Arsenal.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Some of the theories on Arsenal Mania about why this guy was bad were mad. Some Eastern European lad suspected that he was from a village in Albania known for inter-family relations and that's why he was brainless.
:lol:

montpelier

Switzerland won the 2008 u17 World Cup. Won 7 from 7 games. I'd guess that GX was their star player.

This is the squad list. Some names in the Brazil team but none of the obvious contenders look like the strongest group or cohort ever assembled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_U-17_World_Cup_squads#_Switzerland

Swiss had the most go on to have careers - judged by the imperfect criteria of me having heard of them, perhaps.

Last edited:

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Swiss Charlie Adam. Joke of a signing and the fans who rate him know nothing about football.

tattico

Supports
SC Freiburg
Watched him, when he played for Gladbach in the Bundesliga. A good player at his young age, but nothing special. I liked his long balls, but tought he is bad in duels and anticipation. That´s why i never saw him as a guy for a big team.