Granit "The Hacker" Xhaka | Likes his reds

OneUnited24

Lordy. I know every fan base has their twats but arsenal fans are something else. Didn’t Ox say something similar about their fans recently? Bellerin doesn’t seem to rate them either

izec

He is fouling til he gets a yellow. Then he sometimes has a brainfart and gets a red. Lucky that the ref is incompetent today in dishing out yellows

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Absolutely no issue with either of those challenges, as it's Spurs.

montpelier

he needs shipping out

is a liability

if the Arse can replace him & that CB who it looks like they got from the Dog & Duck, they might be on to something, :(

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

He probably fecked something up in the house and still hasn't told his parents about it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Just a dirty, malicious bastard. Thick too. Making stupid, dangerous challenges when there’s no need for them. Ridiculous that he stayed on the pitch for 90 minutes. As well as those two gifs, the tackle that conceded the penalty was borderline red too. And he didn’t even get booked for any of those incidents.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It's getting harder to defend him, he does bring a good spray of passes but not enough to cover up his constant mistakes. I'd like to see what a Torreira-Guendouzi-Willock midfield could do.

Strats

He probably fecked something up in the house and still hasn't told his parents about it.
If that quote is true he can join the club of delusional, self loving and self proclaimed world beaters with Lingard and Rashford.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
That challenge on Son is absolute idiocy anywhere on the pitch, let alone your own penalty box :lol:

It's high and should have been yellow carded, in fact he should have had about 4 yellow cards vs Spurs.

Have never rated him, he's a less skilled version of Fellaini, hell is that even possible?

Swiss_Red89

Apart from the penalty he played really well i thought. It's strange to see him constantly doing stupid things for Arsenal as for Switzerland he rarely does them.

tenpoless

When I was younger, even though I had a big brother, my parents would give me the house key every day. It's in my head that I am a leader...

...Unfortunately, it's just ploy for him to be able to play while I sat at home watching the key. I was so focused that He actually stole my Gameboy and threw it into the rubbish bin. That's why I am rubbish now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't really get why he's undroppable. Has he ever had a spell at Arsenal when he's been on the bench for 5-10 games?

When you look at it Guendouzi has played himself into the team for next few weeks, Ceballos will obviously be starting again after the break and to me Torreria can do the dirty work in midfield better than Xhaka so there's your midfield trio right there.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Aside from the brainfart of a tackle, his game against Tottenham was pretty good. Did really well in spraying passes to the wings and initiating attacks, that game is a summary of his Arsenal career, promising moments stained by really bad/rash decision making.

Suvvernmanc

Aside from the brainfart of a tackle, his game against Tottenham was pretty good. Did really well in spraying passes to the wings and initiating attacks, that game is a summary of his Arsenal career, promising moments stained by really bad/rash decision making.
He is the midfield version David Luiz. Funny how they both now play for Arsenal and form part of the spine of the team. :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
He is the midfield version David Luiz. Funny how they both now play for Arsenal and form part of the spine of the team. :lol:
I still have no clue how Arsenal thought replacing Mustafi with Luiz was going to vastly improve their defense. The only time Luiz has looked any bit decent was when he was playing in a 3 man defense and therefore was not even responsible for a lot of defending, but rather bringing the ball out and moving into midfield.

If Emery wants to play a similar formation then Luiz will work, otherwise it will be the same rash decisions costing them.

Cabin Clown

How this guy still gets gametime at Arsenal I'll never know. He's shit.

Suvvernmanc

I still have no clue how Arsenal thought replacing Mustafi with Luiz was going to vastly improve their defense.
When they got him I actually thought it might work. But only if he's played in a 3 at the back. He's showed alot more composure when backed up by another 2 CBs and was allowed to push forward or roam when played in a 3 for Chelsea. Arsenal under UE, Arsenal played alot of last season with a 3 so i thought it would work. And then they have started this season playing him in a 2 and guess what.. same old Luiz. Surprise...

Swiss_Red89

Ali Dia was bad but this guy takes the cake.
Sry but i really questions your knowledge of football if you seriously nominate Xhaka as the worst player to ever play in the PL...

He may not be the best midfielder in the PL and has his regulary brainfarts for arsenal, but he is certainly not a bad player.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Sry but i really questions your knowledge of football if you seriously nominate Xhaka as the worst player to ever play in the PL...

He may not be the best midfielder in the PL and has his regulary brainfarts for arsenal, but he is certainly not a bad player.
Not a good one either.

Robbie Boy

He's actually by far the worst and I've watched the likes of Smertin.

Swiss_Red89

He's actually by far the worst and I've watched the likes of Smertin.
Yeah Xhaka is so bad that the irish midfield General Jeff Hendrick, who also plays in the PL, had the advice to follow and manmark him over the whole 90 minutes the other night in Dublin.

Robbie Boy

Yeah Xhaka is so bad that the irish midfield General Jeff Hendrick, who also plays in the PL, had the advice to follow and manmark him over the whole 90 minutes the other night in Dublin.
Hendrick is marginally better, just marginally. Fair enough, maybe someone like Bebe was worse? I can go with that, but I still feel he's the worst PL player ever....by far, like I mean a good distance.

Swiss_Red89

Hendrick is marginally better, just marginally. Fair enough, maybe someone like Bebe was worse? I can go with that, but I still feel he's the worst PL player ever....by far, like I mean a good distance.
Fair enough:D we're all free to have an opinion;)

But, is he really worse than Jay Spearing?:eek:

Robbie Boy

Fair enough:D we're all free to have an opinion;)

But, is he really worse than Jay Spearing?:eek:
Damn, forgot about Spearing and the weird love-in that Dalglish had for him. Ok, I've done a revised list: Top 3 Spearing, Xhaka, Ali Dia (Bebe was a close shout for third spot).

Bennz McCarthey17

Supports
Africa
He can actually pass better than a lot of Central Midfielders, but his marking is atrocious. And he has a better shot too. Not the worst Midfielder, and certainly not the best. I love the crazy bastard though.