Grealish & Kane in Pogba & Martial out

jackal&hyde

Grealish is also a fantastic 8. Also, Grealish is a player that can do what he does on either side of the pitch.I've seen him drift into the right side of the pitch a lot and still maintain his impact on a game. Even as a false 9 he's done well.

I get that, but Grealish's qualities on the ball allow him to play well all across the pitch. He may not be a natural, but he'd still be a better option in the first 11 because Grealish has the qualities we need more of.

He's better than Bruno, Rashford and Pogba.

On the right, he'd still offer a better balance to the team because we're more in need of his qualities than Sancho's. Jadon only has being a bigger goal threat than Jack. Grealish is more press resistant, more of a leader, a better creator, a better dribbler, and we need those qualities more than another goal threat.

Grealish isn't really a goalscorer, though. He's the player who dictates a game and creates, which is the type of player I think we need more. Cavani, Rashford, Bruno, Greenwood have the goal threat covered. Goals from Grealish are just a nice bonus.
Hi Jack! Why did you sign that long term contract if you are so intend in leaving? Big fan of yours btw.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
On the right, he'd still offer a better balance to the team because we're more in need of his qualities than Sancho's. Jadon only has being a bigger goal threat than Jack. Grealish is more press resistant, more of a leader, a better creator, a better dribbler, and we need those qualities more than another goal threat.

Grealish isn't really a goalscorer, though. He's the player who dictates a game and creates, which is the type of player I think we need more. Cavani, Rashford, Bruno, Greenwood have the goal threat covered. Goals from Grealish are just a nice bonus.
If cavani is fit enough he might even be the top goal scorer with grealish feeding him quality balls.