Greatest videos for footballers.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I just wonder which are the greatest video's out there for footballers that make them look amazing and make you love football. Personally I was too young and wasn't able to watch Michael Laudrup in his prime years, only his final years in the national team, but this video just made me realize what a genius footballer he was, elegance personified before Iniesta or Zidane.

Wonder what other great footballers that have the best video's the make you love football?

That skill at 3.38

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Don't know what's about this video but a couple of my non-football mates got converted after seeing it.

EDIT: Some best assist ever contenders in the second part o the video.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
I just wonder which are the greatest video's out there for footballers that make them look amazing and make you love football. Personally I was too young and wasn't able to watch Michael Laudrup in his prime years, only his final years in the national team, but this video just made me realize what a genius footballer he was, elegance personified before Iniesta or Zidane.

Wonder what other great footballers that have the best video's the make you love football?

That skill at 3.38
When I saw the thread title I immediately thought of Laudrup, but another video. I agree with what you said, elegance personified. He was so easy on the eye and he did it without pace. It was his passing though, that I thought of. It is a very long video, but it's worth a watch. Definitely one of the best passers ever. If you haven't seen Laudrup play the game, these are the two videos you need to see.