Greenwood and Foden kicked out of England squad for bringing girls into hotel room

treble_winner

Couple of idiots, also wondering if they were copying some older squad members. I am wondering if Mason would have went through with it if Rashford was around to guide him as I noticed he is the only United player in the England squad.
Seriously, he gets wild and undisciplined right after getting our iconic #11 shirt?
Hope Woodward speeds up the Sancho transfer. We cannot rely on Greenwood to last the whole season with such an undisciplined lifestyle. Embarrassing!

noodlehair

"It's like..."
It's almost as if our players thought they became a bit too easy to like during last season so had to spend the off season being bellends in as many different ways as possible.

Just missing a homophobic twitter "joke" and someone crashing their Fararri into an ambulance now.

Pep's Suit

Said it before but I only like footballers when they play football. Most are IQ 70 idiots with maturity of 14 years olds and it doesn't matter whether they're actually 20 or 30, they just never grow up, basically big kids in their bubbles.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
They're people. They'll do crazy shit. And anyone saying that its worrying that greenwood is cheating and doing things like this, and that it may impact his career, then that makes no sense. Our boy giggs had been boning his sister in law for many moons and still was good.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I would definitely not have done anything like that when I was 18, single, if I had loads of money, an international profile, and was in a country with beautiful women! Noooo sirree.
To be fair if I’d been called up to the national team for the first time and there were clear rules in place when I was in that squad I certainly wouldn’t be breaking them. There’s a genuine sense of entitlement in doing that at 18 years old. Young people breaking social distancing for hanky panky I totally get but he’s broken squad rules against his manager and that’s far more worrying to me. Anyway, he’s about to be absolutely crucified by the British press. Welcome to the England national team.

Skills

Snitch
I mean its dumb and unprofessional but they're 18/20 years old. Hardly a sign of things to come

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I would definitely not have done anything like that when I was 18, single, if I had loads of money, an international profile, and was in a country with beautiful women! Noooo sirree.
I imagine if you were in Covid times and you knew it was massively against the rules/would jeopardise your squad place you'd probably think twice about it.

I mean it's not like they can't get beautiful woman at any other time is it?

Pep's Suit

There should be a study done about impacts of spending years and years naked next to other naked men cause every time some footballer's involved in a sex scandal it always includes like another 2-3 men enjoying him or at least filming.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Imagine Foden and Greenwood who are still young kids having to explain to their parents how they've been kicked out of the England squad for getting some pussy. :lol: :lol::lol:

OleBoiii

Great break for United this.

I reckon Bruno will be involved in a drive-by shooting next.

Nickosaur

Surely one of the senior members of the squad would have known about this and tried to stop it/talk some sense into them?

Fecking morons. Real shame but hopefully they can learn from this.

EwanI Ted

Stupid, but not something I can get too worked up about to be honest. I'm more worried about the fact that, this being England, the pious English press will hammer him about it.

That's one way to avoid getting injured in pointless internationals.

freeurmind

weak willed
2 week wage fine and benched for the season opener. Ole needs to adopt a zero tolerance policy to this kindof nonsense.

OleBoiii

If only Roy Keane was there! He'd two-foot the girls and throw them into the nearest volcano.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not their biggest fan, far from it, but wish the lads a speedy recovery from their sins.

dev1l

Another storm in a glass of water for the press.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I imagine if you were in Covid times and you knew it was massively against the rules/would jeopardise your squad place you'd probably think twice about it.

I mean it's not like they can't get beautiful woman at any other time is it?
yeah but again, I, like more other 18 year olds, was a moron. I'm not condoning their actions but we do need to remember that these lads are still just kids. Silly kids. Well, Greenwood is anyway.

vodrake

Being a footballer somehow doesn't stop you being an immature teenager shocker. They've had their punishment and will hopefully learn from it.

The usual lot with their pitchforks trying to crowbar in their own agendas about the club and young footballers in general

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Jesus wept. The comments on here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly thing to do, but understandable given their age.
Just means Greenwood, like Maguire and Pogba, will have extra rest period.

Icemav

Well played Mason! Iceland has some beauties and you only live once.

Lynty

There's a snapchat video according to the Telegraph.

Can we hold judgment until we see if the girls were worth a ban.

Kaos

I’m loving the United players sabotaging their preseason international call ups to garner more rest time. Big brain moves tbh.

Bruno next.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Couple of idiots, also wondering if they were copying some older squad members. I am wondering if Mason would have went through with it if Rashford was around to guide him as I noticed he is the only United player in the England squad.
Yeah, no Maguire either. Bet he’s in for bollocking from the lads when he’s back in training.