Greenwood and Foden kicked out of England squad for bringing girls into hotel room

flappyjay

Couple of idiots, also wondering if they were copying some older squad members. I am wondering if Mason would have went through with it if Rashford was around to guide him as I noticed he is the only United player in the England squad.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lads lads lads

Isn’t Greenwood in a longish term relationship?

saivet

Really frustrating that two of our most talented youngsters have to be idiots after only just making their senior England debuts.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Couple of idiots, also wondering if they were copying some older squad members. I am wondering if Mason would have went through with it if Rashford was around to guide him as I noticed he is the only United player in the England squad.
Deano?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Think they're both in relationships. Odd one.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It doesn’t matter how talented you are, if you can’t follow COVID protocols you won’t be playing this season. I’m not shocked that the idiot who poses for selfies with his sneaker supplier is also not following social distancing protocols in other parts of his life.

I’m a bit alarmed now at the some of the dumb decisions our squad members are making. We’re talking about uber-privileged people behaving like they haven’t got a clue what is going on. The club needs to be absolutely taking a zero tolerance policy on this, or we will end up with large numbers of players excluded from big matches.

prateik

Haha.. there are some serious idiots in our squad..
Why are footballers so stupid?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Really frustrating that two of our most talented youngsters have to be idiots after only just making their senior England debuts.
I would definitely not have done anything like that when I was 18, single, if I had loads of money, an international profile, and was in a country with beautiful women! Noooo sirree.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
First Maguire and now this. Our entire squad are going to prison.

mav_9me

I was looking forward to watching Greenwood tomorrow. Ah well. Stupid mistake, correct punishment.

SATA

Didn’t we saw a recent clip of Greenwood and his bird in a car doing or talking some hanky panky and him saying Daddy daddy? I think it was his bird who uploaded it. And now they broken up?

jungledrums

Is Iceland on the red list? If it is they are no longer part of the bubble as the squad has left meaning they may have to quarantine for two weeks when they get back to the UK.
Feck so they’d miss the start of the season? Anyone know if this is the case?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Absolute morons... Mason was likely to start against Denmark too.

Wonder if they'll get a longer ban from International duty then just that game.