Greenwood is the Best Finisher in the League

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Honestly haven’t been so excited since Rooney after Fener.
He has that aura about him. He gets the ball in a promising position and you expect him to do something with it. There's no many players that can make you inch forward as soon as he receives the ball.

Toad

Hypothetically, if he was at another club what would you pay for this guy?

Jinn

I don't want to get ahead of myself. I mean, he's only 18 and has to be consistent over a season, but feck it this lad is something else.

Shark

@NotShark
He's a cheat code, he can score out of nothing and creates these chances for himself a lot of the time.

Robbie Boy

Everytime he gets the ball in and around the box I nearly jizz myself as I just know he'll score. What an outrageous talent.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I've seen the RVP, rooney, mbappe, r7 comparisions. Let's go completely overboard and compare him to r9. The two footed finished, the dribbling the explosiveness. Please just stay injury free.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He has that aura about him. He gets the ball in a promising position and you expect him to do something with it. There's no many players that can make you inch forward as soon as he receives the ball.
Just every time he’s in a dangerous area you expect something from him which is ridiculous considering it’s only his first full season for the first team. Very bright future ahead of him.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His finishing is clinical, but he always absolutely hammers it, just to be doubly sure. That in combination with being comfortably two footed makes him impossible to deal with.

My only Eric

He is special. Can finish with both legs
We just have to take care of him so he doesn't burn out at a young age like so many players.

Long may he score

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hypothetically, if he was at another club what would you pay for this guy?
Mbappe went for 200 million didn’t he?

merit: oops just checked he went for 130 million. I wouldn’t sell Greenwood for that amount — put it that way!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Suddenly the OP doesn't seem ridiculous. For now yes, although I am eager to see whether this can hold up over an entire season. It's a talent to be able to hit the ball this clean.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Suddenly the OP doesn't seem ridiculous. For now yes, although I am eager to see whether this can hold up over an entire season. It's a talent to be able to hit the ball this clean.
It was never ridiculous. It's fachts.

Bobski

His finishing is video game stuff, playing Fifa on easy mode and every shot just flys into the corner. Other players squeeze every goal they can out of their career, to Greenwood it just looks so easy, nothing complicated, like he has solved finishing.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
We're all at a point where we just expect him to score now. :lol:

NinjaFletch

I was absolutely shocked when the net didn't bulge with his first first half chance. I expect everything he hits to go in, it's mad.

Eddy_JukeZ

I've seen the RVP, rooney, mbappe, r7 comparisions. Let's go completely overboard and compare him to r9. The two footed finished, the dribbling the explosiveness. Please just stay injury free.
Not as explosive as R9 tbf, but his finishing is unreal.

He's one of the best finishers I've ever seen at such a young age.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
What a trait for someone his age. It’s something that can’t be taught, any chance of a loan move? :lol:

RooneyLegend

I honestly think he's the best finisher world football has seen since Van Basten. He makes half chances look like penalties. Ridiculous really.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I honestly think he's the best finisher world football has seen since Van Basten. He makes half chances look like penalties. Ridiculous really.
Eh...Messi and Ronaldo are better finishers than Van Basten.

Dante

Average bang
He's a significantly better passer than RvP. His two-footedness obviously makes him much more unpredictable in the box. Probably a better dribbler a slow speeds. Definitely a better dribbler at pace.

Quite a different player, imo.