Gaming GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas coming out in HD

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Alright, so a potentially very good leak here. First posted it at the beginning of October. According to this leak, the full trailer for the Trilogy is tomorrow, on the 20th year anniversary of GTA III. If they announce, like this person has written, that the release date is on November 16th then the next announcement following this could be very exciting. Seems to think that they're going to officially tease GTA VI on Nov. 23rd too.

Giggedy!

I hated it. Primarily because driving anywhere took far too long and just bumping into someone got the cops after you.
The driving was horrible in iv, cars just didn’t control properly.
Yea the mechanics in IV were awful and I absolutely loathed all the friendships rating bollocks but Niko was a great character and the city looked cool.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
CJ is easily the best character, I think we can all agree on that?

Bosws87

Can't believe they have been putting legal pressure on all the mods made over the past 10+ years for the original GTA's to get them removed.

Could be suggested they are worried that the fan made mods are of better quality then there quick cash in of a remaster.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It was only £20 when I bought it the first time round :lol:

Maybe though this does mean it’s a proper re-do of it, rather than just a straight remaster.

Leg-End

No screenshots, no gameplay and it’s out in 3 weeks? Alarm bells.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’m not even going to fight it. I know I’ll buy it.

Question is do I try and pick up a PS5 at the same time :nervous:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
It’s all going to come down to how it plays. The graphical improvements look fine, i guess. Nothing mind blowing there, but i didn’t expect it anyway. The gameplay is he main issue as those old games play like absolute shit.

IF the gameplay is much improved, then I’m probably going to end up buying it. Spent so much time playing all three of them. Probably played San Andreas the most, but Vice City is the better game. Going to be a case of waiting for the reviews to hit with this one.

Bosws87

its a money grab, what a shocker and the mods they removed were miles ahead what a joke.

No chance im supporting that.

Leg-End

It looks……weird? We definitely sure TellTale didn’t remaster this? :lol:

Selbourne

Hoping they manage to restore some of the original soundtracks in Vice City and San Andraes that they had to get rid but not got my hopes up.

Especially can't wait to play Gta 3 again with new gameplay. It's one of my go to games where I keep revisiting and completing. Same with all of them but 3 even more so.

Bosws87

If i recorded the original game on my phone with an instagram/snapchat filter i would get the same upgrade.

Hoof the ball

What's the complaints? If you change the art style then you lose the aesthetic connection to the originals. It's on Unreal Engine, the gameplay is modernised now and the visuals are much improved.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Apparently some of the individual games from the collection are coming to Game Pass and PS Now:

The Definitive Edition version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will join Xbox Game Pass starting on November 11, which is the collection’s newly announced release date.
Meanwhile, PlayStation Now subscribers will get access to the Definitive Edition version of Grand Theft Auto III starting December 7, the release date of the collection’s physical version.

binary bot
Twitter video is notoriously shit

some of the characters definitely looks fortnite-y :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The character model for Avery in Vice City is a huge downgrade. Why would they showcase that?

Twitter video is notoriously shit

some of the characters definitely looks fortnite-y :lol:
There must be some dog rough women in Liberty City if that's the best they have to put on the promo art.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
If you jump on the Faggio and Billie Jean doesn't start playing on the radio is it even Vice City ?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Hoping they manage to restore some of the original soundtracks in Vice City and San Andraes that they had to get rid but not got my hopes up.

Especially can't wait to play Gta 3 again with new gameplay. It's one of my go to games where I keep revisiting and completing. Same with all of them but 3 even more so.
I think they'd advertise it if they did. They know how much everyone loves the soundtracks, especially Vice City's.

The fact there is nothing mentioned probably means a lot of tracks are gone.