Guess the match Lingard will next contribute to a PL goal

Riz

So that rounds off 2019 where Jesse played 28 matches in the Premier League and scored 0 assisted 0.

Guess the match and minute he breaks the drought. Winner gets a speedboat.

I’ll go for Sheff United March 21st, 32nd minute.

Paul_Scholes18

Liverpool away. 2-1 winner after 89 minutes. Making him the biggest hero post SAF.

redshaw

Think he might score on his debut in the Pontins League.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I dont think he will ever do anything useful again for United.
If we have a good window he might ( hopefully) fall down the pecking order and eventually leave the summer.

Le Red

I dont think he will ever do anything useful again for United.
If we have a good window he might ( hopefully) fall down the pecking order and eventually leave the summer.
I was hoping for that but it seems the club is keen on signing just an attacker on January.
We have James, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood. We are not in dire need of another attacker.
Meanwhile they ain't signing shit in the midfield so Lingard can retain his starter status for us until he's 43.

fergiesarmy1

Everyone loves ripping Lingard who scored 9 games ago but call out Pogba who hasn’t scored from open play in any competition for club or country since February and your a racist :rolleyes:

I’m no fan of Lingard either but I respect his effort at least.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Everyone loves ripping Lingard who scored 9 games ago but call out Pogba who hasn’t scored from open play in any competition for club or country since February and your a racist :rolleyes:

This is not a Pogba thread though??

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Arsenal v Manchester United 01.01.2020 - 0- 2 Jesse Lingard - 83rd minute.

Hope you can afford to ship a speedboat to Norway buddy

crossy1686

career ending
It won't be this decade, I know that much.

He won't play against Arsenal, he's too far down the pecking order, or at least I hope he is, I would like to win that game.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
He wont be here next season unless he starts putting some numbers on the board. Definitely a better player than those stats suggest, but I think his days here are numbered.

It would be intriguing to see where he goes and how much we could get for him

Terminator

How many assists does Pogba have since Feb?

fergiesarmy1

How many assists does Pogba have since Feb?
I call goals contributions also which is still zero since Feb but I know it’s 2 assists since August (when we are already home and hosed) less than his 3 holidays, 3 months out and 4 trips abroad while recovering (that we know about)

Don’t think he did that many other contributions (feb-may or for his country in the nations cup) pro rata from a £100m player it amounts to the same or worse - shite, but it’s ok to have a thread calling Lingard out every game who at least puts a shift in and doesn’t cry off every week.

Terminator

I call goals contributions also which is still zero since Feb but I know it’s 2 assists since August (when we are already home and hosed) less than his 3 holidays, 3 months out and 4 trips abroad while recovering.

Don’t think he did that many other contributions- pro rata from a £100m player it amounts to the same or worse - shite, but it’s ok to have a thread calling Lingard out every game who at least puts a shift in and doesn’t cry off every week.
Pogba had 13 goals and 9 assists altogether in the PL last season from midfield and he already has 2 assists in 3-4 games he started this year. There is absolutely no comparison to be made here.

fergiesarmy1

Pogba had 13 goals and 9 assists altogether in the PL last season from midfield and he already has 2 assists in 3-4 games he started this year. There is absolutely no comparison to be made here.
4 and half goals from open play from a player that cost the best part of £100m plus 9 assists all last season playing without defensive duties in midfield is abysmal.

2 assists and no goals all of 2020 season from five starts and 2 sub appearances is shit.

One assist and zero goals for France in 9 games last year I believe

It’s not defendable, he’s not reliable, he’s a fraud.

Pughnichi

Well maybe there should be one for him in the same ilk or is that not allowed for the great one.
2 assists in 5 games.
4 and half goals from open play from a player that cost the best part of £100m plus 9 assists all last season playing without defensive duties in midfield is abysmal.

2 assists and no goals all of 2020 season from five starts and 2 sub appearances is shit.

One assist and zero goals for France in 9 games last year I believe

It’s not defendable, he’s not reliable, he’s a fraud.
Calm down. We get it. You don’t like him.

13 goals and 10 assists in the league alone last year. Miraculously they are the exact same figures for Lingard in the league...only it took him 3 seasons to achieve it...2015/16-2017/2018