Guess the reaction post match v Aston Villa.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Come on, let's put our cards on the table.

I think we beat Villa 3-0, Martial getting a couple and the general consensus is 'Ole has got to do well in his next two games else this game means nothing.'

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
No matter the score, no matter what kids play, the writing is on the wall for Ole. He is a dead man walking in the eyes of some fans

Dinghy

"This result doesn't mean anything as Villa is shite"

"Villa had a 2-minute-spell where they dominated, we're going nowhere with Ole"

Last edited:

UpWithRivers

No matter the score -
Side A - Its a process. Give it time. 1999. 3 Years. Good signings. Needs another 3 windows. Sick of Ole haters. Great prospects.
Side B - Worst manager ever. Ole out. Players all need to be sold. We might be relegated.

Dante

Average bang
Oh, shit! United have won :( Ole won't be sacked :(

I'm a United supporter. That's why I want United to lose matches.

Alabaster Codify7

#turningpoint

THIS.

We'll win 2-1 playing shit on a stick counter-attack football and the forum will be dominated by 'where are all the Ole out posters now eh' type posts.....as though beating relegation fodder at home is now something to shout and brag about.

freeurmind

weak willed
Can't see us winning, their midfield just looks better than ours. There will be the traditional meltdown if that is the case.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Wum getting in early this time...

I don't think a win or loss will be remarkable. The fact is that we've done pretty poor all season and haven't played great football is all that matters. People's opinions won't change unless we go on something like a 10 game winning run, and quite rightly in my opinion. Anything else is extreme negativity or top red-ism.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
A draw as we struggle to break them down.

Against Ole: He is inept, he has no ideas, he is on dimensional, he needs to go.

For Ole: Look at the midfield at his disposal, how can he put out a creative team with next to no creative players, he needs more time and creative reinforcements before we can conclude that he isn't good enough and until then, drawing that conclusion would be unfair.

It'll be like that, except with several scathing insults thrown at Ole, the players and fellow posters throughout.

Sterling Archer

Lose: Ole In
Draw: Ole In
Win: Ole In
Fixed. The man deserves 10 years for scoring the Champions League winner alone. We're a club whose history is losing in Europe and that numbskull Sir Alex was on the verge of doing it again til Ole stepped up. Likewise since Sir Alex left this threadbare terrible squad, it's been Ole revitalizing us with the youth to take us back to the top.

Ole forever!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A mixture of ole out, poch in, i miss Jose and some give it time and see what happens in January

Hawks2008

Let's see, we will beat a lesser team at home at which point the sanctimonious crowd will smugly make tonnes of 'told you so' posts as if 3 points isn't the bare minimum.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
"I know Greenwood scored but he was shit otherwise. He is a league One player at best."

RedNed77

What a great idea for a thread. Rather than wait for the moaners to do their thing during and after the game, give them a chance to start early :drool:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
"Is it just me who thinks De Gea should have done better with their goal that was absolutely smashed into the top corner from 8 yards out?"
He got hand to it, which means he should have saved it. I don't know how Maguire failed to cover the entire box by himself.

Also can't believe Rashford didn't convert every chance.

prateik

Villa are shit. Doesnt change anything.

Boo fecking hoo.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Oh, shit! United have won :( Ole won't be sacked :(

I'm a United supporter. That's why I want United to lose matches.
This and shit, we lost so he has to go but he won't until 2021 cause clueless.

Please let me run the club.