Guess the reaction post match v Aston Villa.

fergosaurus

"Ole worked miracles getting a draw today. Don't forget Villa won the league in '81. He'll need another 6 transfer windows the poor chap."

RUCK4444

No matter the score, no matter what kids play, the writing is on the wall for Ole. He is a dead man walking in the eyes of some fans
He may well be here on the caf but most match going fans will not turn on Ole.

Good job the armchair pundits aren’t in charge or we would have a different manager every three weeks.

Even the vote here on the caf is pretty much 50/50 split on the poll, just a shame that naturally the impatient Ole-Out brigade are the loudest and it takes over every thread.

Moonwalker

Out of his depth! The sooner we get this clown out of the club, the better.

The moment I saw that lineup I knew we were in trouble.

Cypherage

Wouldn't be surprised if Ole says something along the lines of...

" I think the lad's played well, we created plenty of chances, we just had trouble finishing them off, Rashy made some great runs, was a bit unlucky with some of the chances, but that is football, next week we will have Paul back, and he will feel like a new signing , we have missed what he brings to the team, we have missed his creative spark, we know the template of how we want to play, it's just a case of getting the boys to implement that on the pitch as they do in training, I can't say I have any complaints because they are a great bunch of lads , hopefully we can get good result in our next match".

M Bison

Supports
York City
irrespective of the result:

1. Woodward/Glazers out, they don’t know what they’re doing.

2. Ole has only ever managed Cardiff in England, doesn’t have the creds etc

3Why did we let Smalling go and keep Jones...

4. Lingard isn’t up to it

5. Gomes is world class - Ole doesn’t know what he’s doing

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Itl be a shitshow until people get their shiny new manager.

TommiHelm

After Grealish and McGinn completely dominate our midfield and score one each to make it a 2-1 win, people are gonna blame injuries and the never ending rebuild, again. Oh, and Heaton will have a blinder, so there's the excuse for our strikers abysmal finishing covered to.

Bestietom

A new manager before Christmas.
Another new manager in the summer
Another new manager next Christmas.
Just keep sacking managers and we will probably compete in 30 years time, same as the scousers.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Villa have a better starting 11 than us.

SAFMUTD

“It’s not Ole’s fault there’s no manager in the world that could beat Villa with that midfield, to be fair Aston Villa has a way better team than us. He needs at least 4 windows and two years then we can judge him”

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Whatever players we have injured has no meaning, a good manager finds a way to win with the ticketbooth crew in the midfield.

Ole out

I was hoping we'd lose, Ole out.

Ole is clueless

And my most favorite and realistic prediction:

This win is on the players, Ole is clueless, Ole out.

Yagami

Good post resistant
A loss, with a lot of posters criticising us not purchasing a midfielder as the main reason why.

Pereira and Mata does not inspire confidence as part of a midfield 3. Especially up against McGinn and Grealish.

Machine Elements

Beats Villa 1-0 at home with a penalty

"Anyone else not enjoying this because we didn’t make more signings?"

"We turned our 987th corner"

"We're on the upward trajectory!"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Half time, and still no idea if it's an Ole Out, or a "we're 5th, 6 points off 4th" job..

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
No matter the score, no matter what kids play, the writing is on the wall for Ole. He is a dead man walking in the eyes of some fans
This.

Draw or lose: Ole is clueless, this is relegation form.
Win: The result papers over the cracks.

Seij

Draw.

Reaction: "Let's jack off at the average age of the starting 11 today. Ole at the wheel."

hobbers

Forget the result, today was all about the CULTURE. Look at all that culture on the pitch today. Fecking look at it!

OLE AT THE WHEEL

Greck

You can't expect him to beat bottom sides without a world class midfield

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Come on, let's put our cards on the table.

I think we beat Villa 3-0, Martial getting a couple and the general consensus is 'Ole has got to do well in his next two games else this game means nothing.'
Nice one Wum. Making Lawro look like a genius.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

I think we beat Villa 3-0, Martial getting a couple and the general consensus is 'Ole has got to do well in his next two games else this game means nothing.'
You're an absolute pollution.

I think we can file this in a long list of horrific Twiggy predictions along with “Zlatan won’t score more than 7 goals for United”.

What’s mad is, I loved that Zlatan year, he gave us a swagger, we won 2 trophies and we actually played a lot of good stuff. Yet you were so angry about signing an old man and no doubt enjoy watching Williams or AWB cost us games with rookie mistakes or Martial chilling up top cause “young in it, United way”. The mind boggles.