Guillem Balague | The Spanish Duncan Castles?

baanke laal

banned
He is being so bitter towards Manchester United since this Pogba saga has started.

What's his sudden beef with Manchester United all of a sudden? Don't remember him being so ABU in the past.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Spanish Liverpool fan that gains money and fame through bullshitting about inside knowledge he doesn't have, trying to spread his name by being a wum.
Meh, nothing new.

-Fußballgott-

He's a complete pillock who's getting his knickers in a twist over the possibility of a top player heading to United instead of his beloved Spanish league.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Breaking: Ballbag is a cnut.

prath92

He gets recognition if he has a beef with a club with huge followers. And we are the perfect club for that. Say something bad about United it gets mentioned retweeted and all thousands of times.

Look at the second tweet which has 1500 retweets. He won't get this if he mentions city or so.

Someone

Something
As i've said on the twitter thread, he should be blacklisted here. He knows nothing and now on a wum like castle.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I don't give a feck about him or what he has to say. I never have apart from that month I followed him two years ago. I suppose I could say the same about Castles too, yes.

Art Vandelay

He's made a right prick out of himself. Throwing his toys out of the pram because he thinks Real Madrid might not be favourites. It's childish nonsense, made even more confusing by history showing he knows nothing anyway.

Manny

Grammar Police
What's his sudden beef with Manchester United all of a sudden? Don't remember him being so ABU in the past.
You are joking right? He's always been massively pro Real and to a lesser extent Barca. Certainly pro Spanish football. And he's a Liverpool and Rafa fan.

He's always smug at any story that comes at the expense of United or an English team.

bubbles_

I think he lives in Liverpool plus the man he likes to tag onto has just turned up at City which gives him a hatred for us. Making a complete fool of himself, even more than he usually does. It's quite funny to watch

baanke laal

banned
You are joking right? He's always been massively pro Real and to a lesser extent Barca. Certainly pro Spanish football. And he's a Liverpool and Rafa fan.

He's always smug at any story that comes at the expense of United or an English team.
I must have missed it. His affinity for the Spanish clubs over English ones has been always known, but I have not seen him take such direct cheap digs at United before.

cyberman

Suarez was the most hated man in England when he moved to Barca. Balague claimed this was a facade and we were making up reasons to hate him since the Premier League was losing it's best player to a superior league and couldn't handle it.
Suarez. Making up reasons to hate Luis Suarez.
Luis Suarez.

Revan

Assumptionman
Spanish and Liverpool fan. In addition, United seems to be winning this race against the biggest Spanish club.

Just a bitter twat, I guess.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I haven't listened to the interview but there's nothing wrong with the quotes in those tweets.

This is the same type of thread you all take the piss out of City/Liverpool fans for. The world isn't out to get you.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I haven't listened to the interview but there's nothing wrong with the quotes in those tweets.

This is the same type of thread you all take the piss out of City/Liverpool fans for. The world isn't out to get you.
He is a professional journalist who is coming off as a spoilt, bitter young man. There's a lot wrong with acting like that, considering who he is and what his job is. Do you really think he acting professionally there?

Manny

Grammar Police
I must have missed it. His affinity for the Spanish clubs over English ones has been always known, but I have not seen him take such direct cheap digs at United before.
Thats true. Its never been so direct but I think its come from people finally clocking on to his bias with the Pogba affair and giving him stick, so he's firing back. :lol:

cyberman

Maybe you should listen to the interview then so..

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
He is a professional journalist who is coming off as a spoilt, bitter young man. There's a lot wrong with acting like that, considering who he is and what his job is. Do you really think he acting professionally there?
Unless he said something a lot worse in the interview then there's nothing unprofessional.

Journalists don't really have to be neutral, they're allowed (and paid for) their own opinions too.

I don't even like Balague, he comes across as clueless. He doesn't have an Anti-United agenda though.

robinzx

Journalists get paid to express views that favour whoever is paying them, I doubt there's much more to it than that.

baanke laal

banned
Unless he said something a lot worse in the interview then there's nothing unprofessional.

Journalists don't really have to be neutral, they're allowed (and paid for) their own opinions too.

I don't even like Balague, he comes across as clueless. He doesn't have an Anti-United agenda though.
Since when taking a direct dig at fans of a club over twitter is professional journalism? He has not written it in an article and provided a link to it. He is taking a sly dig at United fans over twitter, it's not professional journalism in any book. Not that anybody cares, but he sounds like a bitter poster on some fan forum.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

You seriously see nothing wrong with that first tweet? His intentions are abundantly clear.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What an asshat. There should be level of professionalism associated with being a journalist, even if he talks about Spain. That little video in the OP is a joke itself where he's making fun of United paying crazy money for Pogba when Madrid have been known to do that for years now. Hypocritical and bitter at the same time.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He should be embarassed, wumming isn't his job.

AndyJ1985

It's the sort of thing a childish scouser would say, not something you'd expect a professional to come out with. It doesn't do him any favours to stoop to that level.

Manny

Grammar Police

OK... :lol:

He's been getting away with pro Spanish/Real reporting for years. Everything he says has a positive Real bias to it so its hilarious to see it getting picked up on.

The Pogba story could be reported as Real being unable to afford Pogba or not valuing him as highly, but he's looking to sell it as Pogba being sent to United against his wishes with added digs about the Europa League.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Personally I quite like the fact he sounds quite petty and bitter toward United. I'd rather that than the 'shite/boring Man Utd' tweets of the last 3 years.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
OK... :lol:

He's been getting away with pro Spanish/Real reporting for years. Everything he says has a positive Real bias to it so its hilarious to see it getting picked up on.

The Pogba story could be reported as Real being unable to afford Pogba or not valuing him as highly, but he's looking to sell it as Pogba being sent to United against his wishes with added digs about the Europa League.
He's not an MUFC journalist. It might shock you but journalists are entitled to their own opinions.

Balague is a moron but this wouldn't even be discussed here if it wasn't against your club. Stop being so sensitive.