Guillermo Varela image 30

Guillermo Varela Uruguay flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Choosing a tattoo over a cup final? what the feck is wrong with people these days.

You've got 6 weeks coming up to have a tattoo made you pillock!

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Idiotic stuff which will hurt his professional career more than a bad performance or two.

Red_Beans

Sometimes we forget footballers are human. And humans are capable of making stupid decisions that adversely affect their careers/lives. Feel bad for him, I really do

kentafuji

It must have been a pretty important tattoo, for him not to be able to wait until after the final.

Hope it wasnt anything to commemorate the final

RedDevil-85

What a plank,warned against doing it but still went ahead with it..:houllier:
According to the coach,they had plans to offer him a new loan deal but that offer is off the table now.
Live and learn i guess:lol:

Brightonian

Ffs. Just read about this. I've always rated him very highly, thought there was a chance we might consider keeping him around as a back-up next season with Tony such a reliable first choice. This wouldn't have helped his case with any manager but Mourinho in particular, who seems to hold it against players even when footballing injuries keep them out, will have short shrift for something like that.

leontas

I can't think of a situation where getting a tattoo is this time-sensitive.

John Johnson

There's no way the doctors could've known the tattoo would get infected... It's no one's business but his own what he wants to draw on his skin

Brightonian

There's no way the doctors could've known the tattoo would get infected... It's no one's business but his own what he wants to draw on his skin
Tattoos sometimes get infected. They also need protection for a while regardless and are often sore. Both reasons why he was told not to get one until after the end of the season, a few weeks from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.