Film Guy Ritchie's The Covenant.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
This might have been a great film in the hands of a director with an ounce of nuance and knowing what he wanted to do with the film. It reminds me of that episode of South Park where they bring in film directors for ideas, and Michael Bay just keeps making explosions sounds. This is very much the same.

It's actually not terrible, the lead duo is good and have decent chemistry, but overall it's very forgettable and nothing that hasn't been seen before. The film wants to portray itself as sending a message on the sacrifice these interpreters make, but it really doesn't care at all about it, it's barely a pretext. Decent action flick with some ok action scenes, but as bland as toast and utterly forgettable.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Aladdin was a horror show. The Gentleman was a cartoon, albeit a really fun and enjoyable one.

He’s an odd director. I still can’t work out whether he’s any good, or I just enjoy some of his movies. He’s very creative, but it’s generally a bit shock and awe with zero nuance.
He has an artistic vision, which is more than many out there. Not his biggest fan but that's just a personal preference thing. Operation Fortune looks fun though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Which is...?
Well the films of his that are decent or have his stamp are like Lock Stock, Snatch etc and they have pretty gritty British humour mixed with non-linear narratives. You know they are Guy Ritchie films the minute you switch them on. Even Sherlock had a bit of this. But obviously in the studio system now, that's more difficult to do.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Well the films of his that are decent or have his stamp are like Lock Stock, Snatch etc and they have pretty gritty British humour mixed with non-linear narratives. You know they are Guy Ritchie films the minute you switch them on. Even Sherlock had a bit of this. But obviously in the studio system now, that's more difficult to do.
I'd say that's more style than actual artistic vision, but fair enough. I actually do like Snatch and Lock Stock, just think he's been a hack for most of his career.