Foot: Left
Player Agent: Nakhli Mondial
Current club:
Ajax Amsterdam
Contract until: 30.06.2021

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Does sound a good shout for Robben's cutting in role, but a few rumours of Brandt and Sane already for Bayern.
Brandt operates centrally now. And surely City would be crazy to let Sane go. But yeah, Bayern don't have that much left to spend so won't be a surprise if they're in for Ziyech with that rumoured low transfer clause.

Welbeckham

Does sound a good shout for Robben's cutting in role, but a few rumours of Brandt and Sane already for Bayern.
I think Sane and Ziyech as replacements for Robbery would be a great start of rebuild for Bayern. I think Brandt looks more comfortable at that 8 & 10 hybrid role. I think another season at Leverkusen (at least if Havertz stays too) or move to Dortmund would be smarter for him.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I think he’ll be our backup option if we fail to land Sancho. For additional boost, he’s very good with his set pieces, no one in our team can take set pieces.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I think he’ll be our backup option if we fail to land Sancho. For additional boost, he’s very good with his set pieces, no one in our team can take set pieces.
No one in our team can play football let alone set pieces.

Cheekiey

Love us to sign him, tons of energy about him too, I'm not fussed if he's frustrating if he's attempting an eye if the needle pass in the final 3rd it's fine

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
If we can't get Sancho, get this dude for the RW role.
He fits the profile of players we should be targeting going forward.
The right age.
Ready to take the big step forward.
Still has a lot to prove.
Has an incredible amount of energy and work rate.

I prefer him to Pepe.

Xaviboy

Ole Solskjaer mentioned about players that can excite the fans I think this chap could. Energy and skill and can score some good goals. Be good for us on the right.

Fits profile for what we need on the right side

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Looks like a player in prime, can play in a problem position, very good talent and probably cheap.

Get him!

Rocknrolla69er

This signing makes too much sense so i expect us not too.

Would fill the right wing spot, and if we hold onto Pogba pose a serious challenge for his place too.

£25m i hope weve sorted this one early.

Mani

Looks like he can play on the right wing can be good addition to our squad and can boost our right side attack immediately.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
From everything I read, he seems to resembles Di Maria from the La Decima season - flair, unpredictable, mad work rate and drive, good pressing, all round game, slighly rough (someone you'd not say is immaculately dependable on the ball). Which is actually a complement rather than a criticism. If we can someone like the ADM we thought we had signed as opposed to the one we did, then he'd make a really good addition to the team. Hopefully he isn't very frustrating on the ball as we need players who can help the cohesion of the unit and too many loose players who can give it away will be an issue

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Firstly I’d like to say I understand our main needs are a RW, CB, RB, and CM. Getting those 4 is ideal but let’s say if we only spend “big” on one of those positions (example being Sancho for RW) and relatively fair priced for the others, it might leave us money to go after Ziyech.

Ziyech is 26 years old, primarily plays RW and CAM, and he’s progressively gotten better and better every year. He has 20 goals and 21 assists in all competitions this season & a whopping 100 goal involvements (49 goals, 51 assists) in 130 games since joining Ajax in 2016/17...and he has a release clause of £25m. That’s it. In today’s market that’s pocket change and I see no excuse as to why a big club like United would even have to think twice to make such a move for what would be chump change for us.

...player is quality and obviously ready to take the next step in his career by joining a bigger club. He’s prime aged and oozes talent.

People say his play is reminiscent of Ozil offensively from years past. Off the ball, he has a high motor and is relentless in covering ground. Has a knack for tackling and being hard to play against never easing up. With the ball or with the team in attack, he’s as fluid and unpredictable as anyone always making runs and cutting. Which is a lot more than our static forwards who are known to be slackers that don’t have a high enough work rate.

He would be an excellent primary bench option to Pogba or Sancho or could even start along with Pogba in midfield against certain sides and take pressure off him by not letting him be the only option the team has to funnel any sort of offense through. And he’s not selfish either as his primary instinct is to distribute the ball by making key short and/or long passes versus just dribbling through opponents. Constantly looking around to play the right ball with his high IQ which engages the rest of the team as well and ups the overall team creativity by nature...I don’t see why he can’t be a Mata replacement who’s likely to leave, let alone a better option than Lingard.

Kostov

This guy just turned 26 in March, or described in Lingard years, he's just a young kid and already a great player. If he is available for 25m, we would be fools not to bring him in.

United Junkie

He can be a moody prick sometimes especially in front of the camera. He doesn't like journalists and talking about himself that much. I think thats mostly a Moroccan thing. But he's a hard worker and has got character and loyalty especially if you see how he's treating his mother and his own teamplayers. Performance wise, he has been the best player in the eredivisie for years now. But he's Bayern bound. He is the right type of player for the Germans.

Sjaakmeoff

Yes please, especially if it’s true about the €25m clause
I don't think it is true. What he does have is an agreement with Ajax/Overmars. They agreed he'd stay another year and Ajax wouldn't play hardball this summer. But that doesn't mean he'll go cheap. I think he'll go for +- 35m.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Read somewhere he dreams of playing for Arsenal

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

Pretty old interview back from 2017, hopefully hes changed his mind haha

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
as above - Fortunately this is in the Mail so probably utter bollox:
  • Arsenal could sign Ajax star Hakim Ziyech for £25m after he revealed that a move to the Emirates would be the 'ultimate dream'.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Don't really see where he'd fit into Arsenals plans, they seem to like the 3-5-2 with Lacazette/Aubameyang up top.

I guess they could go back to 433 with Auba left Ziyech right but it wouldn't be as balanced.

Kaglish10

From everything I read, he seems to resembles Di Maria from the La Decima season - flair, unpredictable, mad work rate and drive, good pressing, all round game, slighly rough (someone you'd not say is immaculately dependable on the ball). Which is actually a complement rather than a criticism. If we can someone like the ADM we thought we had signed as opposed to the one we did, then he'd make a really good addition to the team. Hopefully he isn't very frustrating on the ball as we need players who can help the cohesion of the unit and too many loose players who can give it away will be an issue
Di Maria description is quite apt. He loves to force play too much which could be a good thing or bad. He's predominantly left footed too.

Member 93275

Hopefully he isn't very frustrating on the ball as we need players who can help the cohesion of the unit and too many loose players who can give it away will be an issue
He is that kind of player. It's a bit exaggerated, but he will try to beat some opponents 10 times, lose the ball 9 times, all for the one successful move. This works in the Ajax team (although he still makes wrong decisions at times the team is under pressure and needs to keep the ball), because the team makes this creative role possible for him and when he makes a move other players already press in case he loses the ball. I don't think United is that team at the moment, and it could explain why he favoured Arsenal. Not sure if the PL is his kind of league, he might physically get run over.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
We'd soon knock that corner and free kick taking ability on its head.

It's what we've done to pretty much every player we've bought in the past 6 years with a reputation for set pieces.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
25m release clause for such a good player, we should try and get him, would be the first player we get for a reasonable price since feck knows when.