Hakim Ziyech

flappyjay

Say whatever you want about Roman but he let them leave when they wanted to. Ziyech also, why is he looking to go be a bench warmer somewhere else.

bringbackbebe

I thought Chelsea would be happy to let him go..
Surely they didnt sabotage it intentionally..

Its also on PSG a little for taking it to deadline day.. he wouldve been available all window.
Looks like Ziyech was the one pushing it. Not sure if Chelsea wanted him to go now. Looks like a Lingard situation for them.

Zoo

The LFP refused PSG's appeal for the signing of Hakim Ziyech. The file is closed, the Moroccan remains at Chelsea.

redshaw

He's a good player available for cheap, there was ample time to pay for these clubs as well.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I wonder if Chelsea were using the same fax machine as Woowar used for De Gea and Real Madrid?

redcucumber

I'm liking the idea of world football collectively giving Chelsea the cold shoulder.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
PSG’a fault for waiting until deadline day when every fecker at Chelsea was in Lisbon trying to close to the Enzo deal. He’s been available the entire window and they wait until hours before the deadline.

Feel sorry for Ziyech, in all seriousness.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
PSG’a fault for waiting until deadline day when every fecker at Chelsea was in Lisbon trying to close to the Enzo deal. He’s been available the entire window and they wait until hours before the deadline.

Feel sorry for Ziyech, in all seriousness.
It's PSG's fault that Chelsea sent the wrong paperwork several times? By the look of it more days would have meant more failed attempt at sending paperwork.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's PSG's fault that Chelsea sent the wrong paperwork several times? By the look of it more days would have meant more failed attempt at sending paperwork.
I was being facetious. I even indicated the bit of the post that was serious.

Erik the Red

They made an enemy out of the wrong club :lol:
PSG are one of two or three clubs globally that might pay silly money to take Chelsea's flops off their hands in a couple of years time. Given the amount of players they have signed this window, I expect around 20 flops that Chelsea want to kick out in the next 24 months. Not a clever move to upset PSG for no reason.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
PSG are one of two or three clubs globally that might pay silly money to take Chelsea's flops off their hands in a couple of years time. Given the amount of players they have signed this window, I expect around 20 flops that Chelsea want to kick out in the next 24 months. Not a clever move to upset PSG for no reason.
Step aside PSG. The Saudi’s are in the house.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Step aside PSG. The Saudi’s are in the house.

Saudis not yet pay any thing to any club so for. All were free transfers. Interesting to see how much they will pay to Chelsea.He is still under contract right?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Saudis not yet pay any thing to any club so for. All were free transfers. Interesting to see how much they will pay to Chelsea.He is still under contract right?
We’ll see. He’s got 2 years left on his deal.

Erik the Red

We’ll see. He’s got 2 years left on his deal.
That's actually quite an interesting concept. Any flops that are still under contract could be transferred to Saudi for no fee, but it would get the wages off our books. Maguire and Martial for starters....