5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GueRed

As soon as Hannibal is back up and running, 100% fit i want him as Bruno's understudy.

Last edited:

lsd

The Oracle
Doubt Ole will be giving him any chances as he cannot see past McFred

Smores

I'm not sure he really fits into any of our systems right now. He'd have to be a Bruno understudy but that's a very tough role to come in and play. I mean our fans slag off Bruno for losing the ball so this lad isn't going to get the free pass needed to be creative.

I do wonder what our plan is for some of the youngsters. They need loans to progress.

macheda14

I'm not sure he really fits into any of our systems right now. He'd have to be a Bruno understudy but that's a very tough role to come in and play. I mean our fans slag off Bruno for losing the ball so this lad isn't going to get the free pass needed to be creative.

I do wonder what our plan is for some of the youngsters. They need loans to progress.
He would get the free pass because he’s young. Youngsters are allowed to make mistakes if you can see that there’s potential there in their good play. I mean we all saw Ronaldo coming through, he only started getting criticism properly in the 05/06 season after he’d been playing two full seasons one first team football. Greenwood is now getting the same treatment.

Smores

He would get the free pass because he’s young. Youngsters are allowed to make mistakes if you can see that there’s potential there in their good play. I mean we all saw Ronaldo coming through, he only started getting criticism properly in the 05/06 season after he’d been playing two full seasons one first team football. Greenwood is now getting the same treatment.
Not sure different times. I reckon Ole will drop him and we'll just hear "he's obviously not ready".

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Hope we'll have a good run at this competition and Mejbri will play a bit. He ll be surrounded by good players, and leaders in our team so probably take off some pression.

the_cliff

I've kept an eye on most of the game, he's very tidy on the ball compared to his more experienced teammates. Really good signs so far. Hopefully he'll play against teams with a higher quality so we can get a better idea.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
One of those players you can just tell can play. Looks like a natural footballer.

mav_9me

Did ok knowing that Mauritania is a small country so difficult to talk about real levels. We should see more of him during this competition.
It's not that small a country. Maybe in soccer terms, but that I wouldn't know. Looking it up population is 4mil vs 11 mil of Tunisia. Much bigger in area although majority of it is Sahara.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Will he be a squad regular under RR? I hope so.

Although, does he also have the AFCON coming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.