Hannibal Mejbri | Joined the club subject to FIFA approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
United had a sugar daddy to buy titles for them? Or have owners who take millions off them?

Interesting insight.
I find this point interesting because PSG got a far worse version of it in Colony Capital, @BBRBB probably has nightmares about it.:lol:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Utd fans often do and implicitely you too since there's nothing else to complain about PSG.
So I didnt complain about money? I just find it ironic that you complained about rules in football when your club isnt exactly a shining light for fair game? Even without you and City we would still be crap, so I dont care about how many domestic trophies you guys win.

Again, I was shocked at the irony, nothing about your money.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Utd fans often do and implicitely you too since there's nothing else to complain about PSG.
What would your club be without your owner? Lyon would still be slapping you about every year.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I find this point interesting because PSG got a far worse version of it in Colony Capital, @BBRBB probably has nightmares about it.:lol:
Indeed, even our great 90s team in the Canal+ era was dispatched by foreign teams throwing money they didn't have and slowed down by internal politics.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
In Ligue 2, though Seydoux is as important particularly when it comes to money.
Fair enough but OL are a bad example to use when comparing PSG to a French club who have decades of tradition and organic growth, aren't they?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Fair enough but OL are a bad example to use when comparing PSG to a French club who have decades of tradition and organic growth, aren't they?
True, it's not a good comparison since PSG had a consistent history of success for a while when OL had to be saved from the depths of lower divisions by investors and was mostly irrelevant before the 3rd millenium.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
True, it's not a good comparison since PSG had a consistent history of success for a while when OL had to be saved from the depths of lower divisions by investors and was mostly irrelevant before the 3rd millenium.
Yeah.
Couple of CdF's was all they had to show pre-Aulas and Co.

Mark Pawelek

In its decision, the Legal Committee considered that AS Monaco had already been sentenced by the League on 5 February and that it could not sanction a club twice for the same reason.

So they agreed with Hannibal Mejbri's family argument, but refuse to sanction Monaco, therefore found in Monaco's favour, and the contract stands?

JohnnyKills

United have made their own money. PSG have had it given to them. That's what everyone complains about.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
Get the feck in, this frees up Woody for his next deal.

1 at a time lads.

Nickosaur

With all these young foreign talents - is it still true that if they were with the club before the age of 18, they will count as 'homegrown' after 3 years with us?

ottosec

10 million for a 16-year-old. Must be a record?

Always great to see young talents joining the club!

How can we sign him before he's 18, though?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Supposed be a huge talent and €10m is alot of money for a 16 year old. But it will be enjoyable watching the likes of Mejbri, Hoogewerf, Forson, Shoretire, Emeran, Mejia etc in the coming seasons.

prateik

Madrid paid something like 50m last year for a Brazilian kid.. someone who couldnt move till he was 18.

Acquire Me

It’s sadly not the first place record. Real paid shitloads for that Brazilian kid.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
10m?! Wow seems a bit crazy but I guess we rate him extremely highly. Let’s hope that fee will look tiny soon.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Him and Chong eventually playing in our first team with that hair... :drool:

ottosec

Real Madrid paid £39.6m for 16 year old Junior and circa £40m for 17 year old Rodrygo
Ah, I forgot all about Junior and Madrid.

Insane gambles, but if any of these players develop close to a Messi or Ronaldo level, you'll be looking at a decade+ of domination.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Ah, I forgot all about Junior and Madrid.

Insane gambles, but if any of these players develop close to a Messi or Ronaldo level, you'll be looking at a decade+ of domination.
Or at least a big money fee to an oil club when they're 23...

Status
Not open for further replies.