Hannibal Mejbri | Joined the club subject to FIFA approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanderpants

People saying brilliant and good signing,have you actually watched him play :lol:
Also nice to see Ed taking priorities over 1st team signings :devil:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
For those that have seen him, describe his game. Who is he comparable to?

Dante

Average bang
For those that have seen him, describe his game. Who is he comparable to?

He's only a child, so it's difficult to say. But watching that clip, I'm reminded of early Modric from when he was at Tottenham.

But then, Ben Pearson was reminiscient of Roy Keane, so that doesn't mean anything.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Good name, top hair. Stick him in the first team.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

He's only a child, so it's difficult to say. But watching that clip, I'm reminded of early Modric from when he was at Tottenham.

But then, Ben Pearson was reminiscient of Roy Keane, so that doesn't mean anything.
I’m sure he’s really good but whoever put that video together didn’t do him justice. :lol:

::sonny::

Will be ready for the first team in 2030

IhabX7

:confused:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Who is this cnut?
Extremely well-regarded youth player we're signing from Monaco. Also, not sure about calling a 16 year old a "cnut".

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Glad to see we are ambitious in securing top prospects.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian

I know he's 16 now, but this lot are surely 10 years olds? None of them look anywhere near 16. :lol:

jesperjaap

I’m sure he’s really good but whoever put that video together didn’t do him justice. :lol:
Yeah three videos of him in this thread I have glimpsed, two of them he spends most of the time on his arse and the other one looks like an hour at the local sports centre

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yeah three videos of him in this thread I have glimpsed, two of them he spends most of the time on his arse and the other one looks like an hour at the local sports centre
9 million quid :wenger:

jesperjaap

9 million quid :wenger:
Well I think virtually every youth player video I have seen bar MUTV ones occasionally, the players dont seem to look very good, cant judge anything from what seen here but he sounds highly regarded anyway, well he must be for that price

Status
Not open for further replies.