Hannibal Mejbri | Joined the club subject to FIFA approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFM

Thats the best career of all time or best stats. Forgetting international football which is another thing, in terms of pure ability Messi isnt even close to Maradona, still wrong thread anyway
I am old enough to have seen play live; Pele, Cruyff, Maradona,Zidane, Messi and Ronaldo , I can say without any doubt that the player who Pele named as the best in the world, the player who the best sports writer of all time remarked that Pele was the best on earth but <.....> was made in heaven , was the greatest footballer of all time, the guy I had the privilege of watching every other week , George Best.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It's as if Hannibal Mejbri was already part of the Mancunian family. Present in Manchester in recent days to spend his medical visit and finalize the details of his arrival, the 16-year-old was able to exchange with coach Ole Gunnar Solskjær, who pushed him to "work to get where the club wanted to see him arrive ". He also met Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial who encouraged him to join them quickly.

Manchester United has not hesitated to bet 10 M € - 5 M € immediately plus 5 bonus - to attract the international U 16 of AS Monaco. The official signing will take place on Tuesday, but his five-year professional contract will not be effective until January 21, 2020, the day of his 17 years (according to the English regulations).
http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/foo...ted-04-08-2019-8128521.php#xtor=AD-1481423553

jesperjaap

I am old enough to have seen play live; Pele, Cruyff, Maradona,Zidane, Messi and Ronaldo , I can say without any doubt that the player who Pele named as the best in the world, the player who the best sports writer of all time remarked that Pele was the best on earth but <.....> was made in heaven , was the greatest footballer of all time, the guy I had the privilege of watching every other week , George Best.
Sadly before my time like Pele and Cruyff too

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Cannot be bothered to go through the thread but has anybody suggested yet that his chant should be 'Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me Mejbri'?
I’d go with:

‘Because Mejbri, you’re gonna be the one that saves me, and after all, your my Hannibal.’

Alemar

Looking at Matic yesterday, maybe it’s time to play this guy already. He wouldn’t do worse :)

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The incredible destiny of Hannibal Mejbri, recruited by Manchester United
At 16, the Parisian will leave Monaco for Manchester United. A real challenge for a young talent with a trajectory already out of the ordinary.

Hannibal Mejbri will be transferred for € 10m and will sign a five-year contract with Manchester United. LP / Icon Sport / Lucile Puybonnieux
By Laurent Pruneta
On August 4, 2019 at 10h59
It's as if Hannibal Mejbri was already part of the Mancunian family. Present in Manchester in recent days to spend his medical visit and finalize the details of his arrival, the 16-year-old was able to exchange with coach Ole Gunnar Solskjær, who pushed him to "work to get where the club wanted to see him arrive ". He also met Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial who encouraged him to join them quickly.

Manchester United has not hesitated to bet 10 M € - 5 M € immediately plus 5 bonus - to attract the international U 16 of AS Monaco. The official signing will take place on Tuesday, but his five-year professional contract will not be effective until January 21, 2020, the day of his 17 years (according to the English regulations).

Spotted at age 9
By joining England with this record transfer, the child of the twentieth arrondissement of Paris, the fourth child of a Tunisian family, continues its ascent. "He stands out with a very fluid game. He also has a big and beautiful personality who is already used to this environment. There are many expectations around him and he confirms them. He has all the qualities to get to a very high level, "said Jose Alcocer, coach of the France U 16 team about the" Parisian "Talent 2019.

Hannibal is only 9 years old when he is spotted for the first time by agents. "He already had above-average abilities in game intelligence," recalls Réda Bekhti, his educator for 3 years at Paris FC (U 9 to U 11). He was ahead of everything, including maturity. " Very quickly, he has the Europe of football at his feet : Arsenal, Liverpool, both Manchester, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Lyon, PSG ...

On contract with Adidas at 13
His precocity has often exposed him to unusual situations. "At age 10, he was already asked to pose for photos. For a kid of his age, it can be disturbing. But he has always experienced this notoriety, "explained his father Lotfi. With his wife Rahdia and his other children, including Chema (doctor) and Abderahamen (trainer at a Hanoi club in Vietnam), the family strived to form a protective cordon around the kid.

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/foo...ted-04-08-2019-8128521.php#xtor=AD-1481423553

BlueHaze

So what's the deal are we signing this kid or is it just papers writing bs?

AshRK

Have heard amazing things about him. Some say he is better than pogba, don't know how true it is.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
This is such a fantastic signing by the club! I am absolutely delighted by this.

Hannibal Mejbri is one of the most exciting young talents in European football, with great movement, excellent ball controll and vision. He's a pretty short player, but given his age he could still grow a little bit. But he's definitely a player in the same mold as Iniesta and Xavi (If he gets anywhere near there remains to be seen of course)

Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Bayern München were all reported to be attempting to sign this guy, whereas Arsenal were doing a big push at the same time as Manchester United.

There is ALWAYS risk with teeangers, their development can stall for any given reason, but Hannibal is one of the most promising talents in Europe, so this signing has the potential to be great for the club. We'll see how the next 2 years go.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This is such a fantastic signing by the club! I am absolutely delighted by this.

Hannibal Mejbri is one of the most exciting young talents in European football, with great movement, excellent ball controll and vision. He's a pretty short player, but given his age he could still grow a little bit. But he's definitely a player in the same mold as Iniesta and Xavi (If he gets anywhere near there remains to be seen of course)

Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Bayern München were all reported to be attempting to sign this guy, whereas Arsenal were doing a big push at the same time as Manchester United.

There is ALWAYS risk with teeangers, their development can stall for any given reason, but Hannibal is one of the most promising talents in Europe, so this signing has the potential to be great for the club. We'll see how the next 2 years go.
He's not short at all from what I've seen from him playing for Monaco u17s. He looks quite tall for a 16 year old, I'd say about 5'10.

Drainy

He's not short at all from what I've seen from him playing for Monaco u17s. He looks quite tall for a 16 year old, I'd say about 5'10.
There is a compilation video on youtube that notes him as 5'7" and most of the footage was years old so I think a lot of people will be judging off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.